got a tf201 - but cant delete widgets?? Help

Guest peterx666

Guest peterx666

Just today got a tf201 and am getting allong with it fine (have an android phone) but just cant find the way of deleting Widgets from the home screens?

I can highlight them and move them around etc - but how do you delete them? did it on the phone by just dragging them off the screen but every time I do that they just bounce back on

Any ideas?

Help appreciated

pete

Guest mikeyxb

Just today got a tf201 and am getting allong with it fine (have an android phone) but just cant find the way of deleting Widgets from the home screens?

I can highlight them and move them around etc - but how do you delete them? did it on the phone by just dragging them off the screen but every time I do that they just bounce back on

Any ideas?

Help appreciated

pete

its just the same as the apps keep hols and move it to the X thats sitting at the top of the screen

Guest andybarker

The icon that you drop onto to remove varies, my S2 on ICS has a bin icon at the bottom, but the Prime on ICS has a X at the top.

Guest peterx666

The icon that you drop onto to remove varies, my S2 on ICS has a bin icon at the bottom, but the Prime on ICS has a X at the top.

Found it now thanks

Also found out that if you are at the icons page and you drag an icon to the main page it offers the option to uninstall

Neat!

Thanks everybody for your help

pete