So who's thinking of buying this?

Guest tilal6991

Guest Hogweed

To use any SD card above 32GB (64GB for example) the device needs to be compatible with SDXC whilst the G300 only has SDHC compatbility limiting you to 32GB cards.

At least two people have reported successfully using a 64 GB Sandisk Class 10 microSD in the G300. It works and they saw the full 64GB capacity.

Guest Pondlife

Pics aren't in black still except one side view of a different phone. :(

Sceptical that it's really black atm

Edited by Pondlife

Guest unrandomsam

To use any SD card above 32GB (64GB for example) the device needs to be compatible with SDXC whilst the G300 only has SDHC compatbility limiting you to 32GB cards.

Most of the time all you need to do it preformat to FAT32 (Instead of FATEX) I dunno of any devices that support FATEX (You can license a 3rd party implimentation maybe some manufacturers have).

Guest 109android

Please read comments at hotukdeals as code can bee hit and miss but good deal if all goes ok.

£72.95 http://www.hotukdeal...249163#comments

Bought mine the same, very good deal. Note - failed to apply the code on my account due to being an existing customer. Works fine for new accounts (family member in my case). Phones in and out of stock pretty often, selling very well it seems

Guest Davidoff59

Me unsure also, waiting on Zte news on Grand X.

Worst marketing ever by Zte and I think we will only know of its release when we see it on shelves.

What are you looking at Frankie?

Guest FrankieADZ

Me unsure also, waiting on Zte news on Grand X.

Worst marketing ever by Zte and I think we will only know of its release when we see it on shelves.

What are you looking at Frankie?

Im looking at the new ZTE Grand X too, not seen too much of it tho. sometime this week tho i think :)

Guest Mtman1

If you have a look at the zte mimosa x section of modaco (still havent changed it) , you can see that zte have made an awful job at announcing the release date. Apparently its already been released on turkey....

Edited by Mtman1