Huawei Ascend G300 reviews

Guest gregorv

Guest Davidoff59

How recently did you buy the phone? Huawei still giving a 2 week timeframe so its interesting that yours has B886. Its possible that you have a batch of the handsets that have been fixed, unless for some reason, phones were shipped with different rom versions.

Guest toge64

No need. We already have B886 official ROM.

If that is the one frankish posted in the first post of his newbie help guide, why isn't there an English (UK) language setting?

Edited by toge64

Guest ShahinTehShiz

How recently did you buy the phone? Huawei still giving a 2 week timeframe so its interesting that yours has B886. Its possible that you have a batch of the handsets that have been fixed, unless for some reason, phones were shipped with different rom versions.

2 Week timeframe? O_o Any chance someone could explain this for me?

Guest dragpyre

did your 886 build have the vodafone junk on it ?

Yus, but rooted and deleted with root uninstaller.

Saturday afternoon, it was their last one in stock.

2 Week timeframe? O_o Any chance someone could explain this for me?

Two week timeframe till a fix for the speaker issue.

I've been thinking guys. You lot talked about that vendor file in the B886/B884 files you have? I wonder what would happen if you flashed that onto B882, would it fix it without wiping the vodafone ROM out?

*EDIT: Screenshots on the way guys!

Edited by dragpyre

Guest dragpyre

If that is the one frankish posted in the first post of his newbie help guide, why isn't there an English (UK) language setting?

2474732-mzol.png

There's your English (United Kingdom) language.

Yours came with b886?! Can you do a rom dump?

2474730-wuf8.png2474731-bzxr.png

Shots showing build and presence of online upgrade option.

2474729-asp9.png

And here's me giffgaffing it up courtesy of Specialize from eBay :)

Guest Davidoff59

I haven't flashed the vendor file. I can do without the extra toggles for now. What else is in it anyway?

B888 running well.

Guest dragpyre

I haven't flashed the vendor file. I can do without the extra toggles for now. What else is in it anyway?

B888 running well.

Yeah, I just saw that, downloading it now! :)

• 2 weeks later...