[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

yeah thats the common flipclock issue, that one doesnt work.. i have those digital clocks working tho but they all need resizing HDPI>LDPI which is a pain, ill try resizing some these days and post them here, however, they appear different if using different launcher sizes, should note that :o hmm xD

Guest equiliym

ok i need to ask you guys to test something for me, i made a slight adjustment to widget grid size, that fixed fancywidgets 4x2 not to show as 4x3 etc, i want you guys to test it a bit and tell me if i should include that in the update or not, i guess we dont use the same widgets so i cant test it on my own.. its a flashable zip, you can download it from here

(whats up with the editor, where's all those options and stuffs? D:)

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

no i just changed grid layout size, the widgets needs to be manually resized.. i have included 3 widgets in update, i will release it soon, just have to test it first

Guest equiliym

thanks.. you guys can try resize some awesome type clock widgets since flip clocks are a pain or something, post here for everyone :Dif you dont manage, post them here, ill try to resize if i can when i get back from my trip :)

Guest equiliym

no probs :P you guys try to resize some too and post results, i am leaving in 2 hours so ill check whenever i find some internets or when i get back :P

Guest sam tyler

i thought i would give this ROM a go as i keep using racerboys ROM`S! lol! i also applied the update as well.only thing ive noticed so far is the time is one hour ahead! quick fix with that in settings,is the home button not meant to work? maybe its just the first time ive used this ROM.i will have look around it and see.lock screen is mad! and it is a bit weird to see my apks on the home screen. can i use widget locker with this ROM? It seems a lot faster then the ROM`S i normally use Also saw i can`t seem to boot into recovery when i press the power button,(only shows normal reboot)..and thanks for the ROM.ok....found the how boot it to recovery.but i now keep getting force closers now.try with reboot again.

Edited by sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

worked out the force close issue.when i used titanium back up,i restored my messages,emails and contacts.thats when it started.(the f.c`s) so i rebooted the ROM(and the update,loaded the ROM twice and i still had the issue)).and i used the email apk that came with the ROM.Got my contacts via sim card(but i lost some due to the fact they were saved to the phone muppet!)but i cant restore my messages i guess ive lost them.(don`t want to go through that f.c. loop again) i restored other apks i had on t.b. and they work fine.ive noticed one thing how do you put bookmarks on the home screen(s)? normally,i just press and hold the screen, go to s cuts,and select the bookmark i want and i place it on the screen.but i cant do this on this ROM.all i get is series of apks at the bottom of the screen and my bookmarks dont show up.any ideas? but i do think this ROM is quiet fast! p.s. the ROM is working fine now,but pity about my messages!

Guest sam tyler
post-914473-0-65576600-1337348348.pnghas anyone has this? when applying an widget to home screen,the widget moves over to the screen on the right.to apply a widget i had to place it on screen on the left,then it went to the screen i wanted it on.(sorry,i din`t take a screenshot of it! but it does hang over the other widgets that are all ready there) but ive got a screenshot of it after i worked out how to place it.so far ive find nothing wrong with the ROM.but i wish i knew how to put my bookmarks on the screen(s)!as they dont show up on the widgets at the bottom of the screen)here is a screen of my home screen with miui type clock from Google play.(i had to move some of the widgets to make it fit.)

Guest Archer_cn

Very nice rom! But how can I enable Swap? I already have swap partition on my sdcard. the app "swapper" not work,

must be missing something in ROM.

and...Spritebackup not work either on this rom, app in a restart loop when trying to restore backups.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest equiliym

Thanks pac-man, its highly appreciated :) not sure how to download via tapatalk tho :P

Sorry guys for being away so long, trip was longer than expected p: