[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

buddy wallpaper is not scroling in my phone

hit menu, open launcher settings and enable high images something something.. not on miui rom currently so i forgot which option is it.. cant miss it, it has only 3-4 options

Guest proximapro

equiliym, you write:

ok, just ran cm7 build and lotsa errors and warnings tongue.gif i was paying attention on only FCing parts so here is what i found:

com.android.launcher2.Launcher < FCing for missing resource:

<public type="layout" name="guide_popup_window" id="0x06030004" />

com.android.systemui < FCing for missing resource:

<public type="bool" name="config_enableUsbModeSelection" id="0x060a0005" />

com.android.phone < FCing for missing resource:

<public type="xml" name="apns" id="0x06050000" />

android.process.acore < FCing for missing resource:

<public type="bool" name="config_use_strict_phone_number_comparation" id="0x060a0001" />

i guess these missing resources are from framework-miui-res.apk since i decompiled it to check for those resources in /values/public.xml, didnt check the actual framework-res.apk tho.. im probably not the only one who actually checked this but since it wasnt in the thread i just tought posting it

i also cant decompile launcher/systemui and similar apps for some odd reason with framework so i cant do much more about that

I have the same problem. How you solved this issue ?

Edited by proximapro

Guest equiliym

long time since the building.. as far as i remember, i decompiled apk files that were FCing and in public.xml when you search for id (ie 0x06030004) you get a name of a file that is missing.. after that you just need to add a new file, png or xml, write one yourself or find one similar to what you are missing, add to proper folder and just compile back, resign and push to phone

Guest equiliym

oooh i see.. well i never tried to patch v4 since we dont have ics for racer but it should be the same with missing resources issue

Guest drkdeath5000

Thanks for the rom, running on my racer now. Only one problem i've noticed and that is that the dialer force closes.

Guest equiliym

Thanks for the rom, running on my racer now. Only one problem i've noticed and that is that the dialer force closes.

dialer was fixed in 2.1 update, you should install the latest one which is 2.4, you have the link on second post

Guest drkdeath5000

dialer was fixed in 2.1 update, you should install the latest one which is 2.4, you have the link on second post

Thanks but im already on the latest update 2.4. I flashed in this order.

racer-miui-2.3.7-RC2

update-miui-2.3.7-rc2.4

Guest equiliym

Thanks but im already on the latest update 2.4. I flashed in this order.

racer-miui-2.3.7-RC2

update-miui-2.3.7-rc2.4

thats odd, all above 2.1 update should remove exDialer and add fixed stock dialer, there is even screenshots in first post that show its working.. try booting to recovery and wipe cache and also advanced>wipe dalvik cache, might fix the problem, cache can mess things up sometimes

Guest zecinikolaz

Is there any possibilty to make some extendend setings for this miui patch rom, or some way to centered clock, and similiar?

Guest equiliym

Is there any possibilty to make some extendend setings for this miui patch rom, or some way to centered clock, and similiar?

extended settings doesnt work properly on patched miui roms, already tried that.. and im not sure what you mean by centered clock, you can always make your widget clock in center if thats the issue

Guest Dabbu

mate in miui rom there is a problem occur while activating usb storage.But when i flash rom and on my phone all things will be allright but when i install no of apps in memory card it is unable to open usb storage and reboot. Any solution for this problem

Guest equiliym

mate in miui rom there is a problem occur while activating usb storage.But when i flash rom and on my phone all things will be allright but when i install no of apps in memory card it is unable to open usb storage and reboot. Any solution for this problem

thats odd, that issue has been fixed ever since RC1, it should not happen.. it can sometimes show you do not have apps that are installed on sd-ext but should show them when you turn usb storage mode, other than that, everything should work legit.. did you flash the latest update too?

Guest equiliym

well its on the first page on second post, cant really miss it but here

>>update-miui-2.3.7-rc2.4 can be downloaded from here - small update, no wipe needed, no need to install previous update

Guest Dabbu

thanx bro.can u tell me which rom u r using now a days.Also send me the downloading link.plz bro.........................................

Guest equiliym

im using latest cm7-mooncake nightly since im having some work these days and i need a stable and fast build, made a thread on forum, you cant miss it