Sign in to follow this  
domenico lamberti

can someone make this

hey guys, i was wondering whether someone could make a modified version of CM7 for me, i quite like the Windows Phone look but enjoy having an android device, i was wondering if someone could create a modified CM7 with Launcher7, WP7Lock ,UberMusic, Metro Messaging,WP7 dialler,WP7 Email,Seven+ calculator,WP7contact.

because when i tried to do it (which is most probably so wrong) it just wouldnt install ,so yeah like i said would either anyone be able to do this, or teach me how to do it

thanks guys

hey guys, i was wondering whether someone could make a modified version of CM7 for me, i quite like the Windows Phone look but enjoy having an android device, i was wondering if someone could create a modified CM7 with Launcher7, WP7Lock ,UberMusic, Metro Messaging,WP7 dialler,WP7 Email,Seven+ calculator,WP7contact.

because when i tried to do it (which is most probably so wrong) it just wouldnt install ,so yeah like i said would either anyone be able to do this, or teach me how to do it

thanks guys

Bit unnecessary. Can't you just install them all and make a Nandroid backup? CM7 is a bit incomplete at the moment.

Helo :mellow:

Sir for ur issue i suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.

I hope it can help you solve your problem.

enjoy your use. :)

Helo :mellow:

Sir for ur issue i suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.

I hope it can help you solve your problem.

enjoy your use. :)

Wrong thread? :o