[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Ghammer80

Mmhh... data working good with BT trick and after first time it seems to connect faster, but I've lost WiFi connection with new kernel...

It sees the networks but it doesn't try to connect, even forcing it.

BT trick works for me, but it drops off every now and then.

Guest TheMathMan

Data doesn't work at all for me.

I'm on giffgaff in the UK. Tried the tricks but two days now with no data.

Guest bigoliver

Hi,

Just a quick question, does this ROM include a confirmed working, 2 way call recording solution to work with call recording apps such as Callrecorder by Skvalex?

The first post states..

Working:

-- MIC (recording)

Not sure if that's call recording or not, sorry if this is a noob question,

Regards,

Oliver

Guest MarcusA78

BT trick works for me too.

I have problems with Bluetooth & A2DP.

The connection works fine but there is no sound.

I use the headset SonyEricsson MW600.

Error: DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown (The name org.bluez was not provided by any .service files)

I'll post the LogCat later from home.

Edited by MarcusA78

Guest MrLadoodle

If data was fixed this would be my daily rom. I switch between HSPA+ and Wifi a lot, so the BT thing is rather a pain.

Guest TripNRaVeR

If data was fixed this would be my daily rom. I switch between HSPA+ and Wifi a lot, so the BT thing is rather a pain.

Dont have high hopes for it

Guest MarcusA78

Why? It seems to be a bluetooth issue. You have the sources.

I'd like to help you, if possible.

Guest Litewave

Also having problems with GPS over here.

Have flashed the latest boot.img but still not getting a GPS fix.

My location does show up on google maps but when I turn my data / wifi connection off still same issue.

Is there some way I can provide you with any more information or log files?

Guest G__

Can someone do some benchmarks with CM9 for the ONE x CM9!? Gsmarena showed the S4, wahalloping tegra 3 in the Benchmarks (exaggeration, i just wanted to use the word). I for one am interested to understand if this has more to do with Sense 4.0 possibly being further optimised for S4. Additionally since HWA my HD2 is just rocking ( makes me question if I needed an upgrade in the first place- just remember the One x screen, think of the screen)which brings me to possibilities of tegra 3 GPU HWA optimization. NVIDIA should release the binaries .. thats what I would do If I was selling silicon. Thanks TripNRaVer

Guest Ghammer80

So no fix possible for data issue on any of the 3 ROMS? Boo

Edited by Ghammer80

Guest Nightranger73

Why? It seems to be a bluetooth issue. You have the sources.

I'd like to help you, if possible.

The problem is RIL libraries are closed source from vendor, so, from what I've understood no fixes could be made without heavy reverse engineering

Guest Ghammer80

The problem is RIL libraries are closed source from vendor, so, from what I've understood no fixes could be made without heavy reverse engineering

Stupid HTC

Guest MarcusA78

Ah, ok. That is really stupid.

Guest DynamicLynk

HTC: Here you can unlock your BL easily using our services.

Us: Can we modify our phones as we like since you allowed us to unlock the device to install a custom recovery, and boot.

HTC: Please hold. We're talking to Motorola to see if it is a good idea.

Edited by DynamicLynk

Guest MrGarak
Can someone do some benchmarks with CM9 for the ONE x CM9!? Gsmarena showed the S4, wahalloping tegra 3 in the Benchmarks (exaggeration, i just wanted to use the word). I for one am interested to understand if this has more to do with Sense 4.0 possibly being further optimised for S4. Additionally since HWA my HD2 is just rocking ( makes me question if I needed an upgrade in the first place- just remember the One x screen, think of the screen)which brings me to possibilities of tegra 3 GPU HWA optimization. NVIDIA should release the binaries .. thats what I would do If I was selling silicon. Thanks TripNRaVer

Depends where you look. Android and Me did a series of benchmarks that excluded quadrant and the Tegra 3 came out ahead.

Guest TripNRaVeR

The data connection issue can and will be eventually solved we just need some more fancy smart heads to join in on the problem. Even just changing toughts (if that is the correct expression in English) ^^ can help. I dont know for sure if it is only due to the vendor libs from HTC.

Fact is that AOSP RIL isnt working and doesnt even bring the radio up, the HTC vendor files do bring the radio up but it gives us this s***.

Guest MrLadoodle

You could just place a script in the ROM, that runs every minute checks if theres a signal but no HSPA/3G and loops switching bluetooth until there's a data connection.

Guest Nightranger73
You could just place a script in the ROM, that runs every minute checks if theres a signal but no HSPA/3G and loops switching bluetooth until there's a data connection.

That's not a real solution, just a better (and welcomed) way to apply the trick as it could eventually produce crash of BT services as for BT sharing

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thats is no real solution but if anyone wants to make a script for it feel free to do so and i will integrate it untill i found the solution.

edit:

Doubt if that works cause when you make calls the script would constantly be switching on/off bluetooth

Guest adwin

Regarding the RIL, Tegra SoCs usually are coupled with Icera modems

You can always try using another vendor's ril, since AT commands should be exactly the same.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Regarding the RIL, Tegra SoCs usually are coupled with Icera modems

You can always try using another vendor's ril, since AT commands should be exactly the same.

Can you name some example vendors? I'm not really into Tegra

Guest adwin

Samsung i927 (Captivate)

Sony Tablet S

Motorola Atrix 1/2

Samsung Galaxy Z/R

Droid X2

LG Optimus/Star (G2X)

I wonder whether there were some customisations done on the kernel level, but that should not affect the AT command interpretation