[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Sebianoti

Data fix is good, now it will be an everyday ROM for all, not for me however, i bought the device for the camera and i'm not letting go of it. I'm sure there will be a sense removed rom that comes with the camrea someday.

By camera i mean the application and image-sense

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest Dave Robertson

Ok, so I'm no developer but I am a big phone fan. I've owned a ton of Android phones and I root and flash them all. The question I have though is why has no-one else ported an AOSP ROM to this device?

This ROM is great and so close to being finished... just can't understand why no-one else has had a go.

Guest manwar25
Ok, so I'm no developer but I am a big phone fan. I've owned a ton of Android phones and I root and flash them all. The question I have though is why has no-one else ported an AOSP ROM to this device?

This ROM is great and so close to being finished... just can't understand why no-one else has had a go.

Because Noeri is the best developer ever.

Most of others are just tweaking the stock Rom but building something from scratch is not that easy.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Because Noeri is the best developer ever.

Most of others are just tweaking the stock Rom but building something from scratch is not that easy.

At least something i'm good in :(

Guest TripNRaVeR

Changelog:

- Add 720P video recording to front cam

- Add QVGA resolution to back cam

- Fix dual channel audio recording for 1080P

- Fix mobile data connection

- Source optimizations

Guest klyupp

Hi Trip awesome work!

Haven't tried last build jet, anyone else has tried it and got an error or everyone good now?

Guest clivec

Out of interest, has the market issue been fixed also? I had an issue whereby I couldn't find YouTube in the market indicating possibly a localisation issue, or device id issue or similar. Will be flashing this tomorrow anyway. Well done Trip..

Guest Seraphic

Out of interest, has the market issue been fixed also? I had an issue whereby I couldn't find YouTube in the market indicating possibly a localisation issue, or device id issue or similar. Will be flashing this tomorrow anyway. Well done Trip..

This is still an issue - anyone know how to resolve this? build.prop edit maybe?

Guest Sebianoti

Looks like i had a corrupted download, Anyway redownloaded and flashed it. as for data, i got it after few settings. went into settings and started searching for networks.

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest manwar25

Data is connected after restarting normally. Thanks Noeri

Volume control while calling still not working.

The Rom now is perfect. Just a few fixing and it will be 100% the best without competitor.