[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ozgreg

htc really letting us down... the kernel source well :( no words for

*sighs* they just don't get it, every time.. As Trip said, wireless N driver is not optimal, device with basically nothing running eats 1.5% of the battery per hour a tad high but without S-off and some decent up to sources I can only feel Trip's pain.. I seen this pain path so many times with the Atrix page after page of frustration with out of date sources.. Please don't give up Trip..

Guest shrubbery

Trip - do you have any plans on releasing a new build today with aforementioned fixes for incall mic and non mobile data preference?

Thanks for all the work - shrub

Guest MrLadoodle

Only thing stopping me flashing this is the camera mate. :(

There's an AOSP look ROM with Sense imaging here http://goo.gl/UNmFq I'm sure Jdroid wouldn't mind some links going the other way.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Them ROMs are not really senseless, their just Stock with a AOSP looking launcher installed on top. Their terrible, trips CM9 is much better as a Senseless ROM because it is actually Senseless.

Guest Sebianoti

Them ROMs are not really senseless, their just Stock with a AOSP looking launcher installed on top. Their terrible, trips CM9 is much better as a Senseless ROM because it is actually Senseless.

Well CM9 is running great however camera with stock 4.0 app and image senseless photos come out looking like crap.

Guest Sebianoti

Why don't you go into the stock ROM, and extract Camera.app from /system/app and install it via ADB.

try it yourself...

Guest dimitris_gr

It will not ever ever going to work :huh:

can we have update for the wifi drivers... after one minute disconnect from the ap.. (tegra 3 device)

Guest shrubbery

Would show's bricked-kernel play nicely with this ROM or have you made changes to your kernel that would need adding first to work with cyanogen?

Guest Try4Ce

Would show's bricked-kernel play nicely with this ROM or have you made changes to your kernel that would need adding first to work with cyanogen?

I doubt it works. This is AOSP without Sense, and I am 99% certain that Trip did modify the kernel to get AOSP CM9 running.

Guest bgmarian

hi friends, hi TripNRaVeR!!! tell me please, this amazing rom has Beats audio? thank you :)

Edited by bgmarian

Guest pumpk1nChou

DSPManager does not work with Spotify... I'm disappointed :( Whereas beats audio works with all third part audio player.

Guest Sebianoti

DSPManager does not work with Spotify... I'm disappointed :( Whereas beats audio works with all third part audio player.

Yup, and it's not the same either way.i want beats too.

Guest FabioPBX

Yup, and it's not the same either way.i want beats too.

all beats is, is a EQ.. software based too, what a shame.. same thing really..

Guest hutzdani

Any news on wifi fix ?

Wifi fix and if someone manages to add sence camera app to ASOP this rom will kick ass !

Already has better battery than the stock rom

Guest pumpk1nChou

Of course, but Eq doesn't work with Spotify whereas Beats yes. So beats > Eq :D

I love battery life with this ROM, but sometimes I can't use my phone. The power button does not work and I need to restart my device. Anyone else ? With Navigon problem I have to restore stock ROM... It's hard to say. I hope it will be fixed.

Thank you Trip for your job ! I will try your next build.

Edited by pumpk1nChou

Guest Sebianoti

This discussion can go on forever.

Lets say this... Some people believe Beats audio makes music a lot better,

some believe it does **** all, if you got top of the range headphones from Astro Gaming it definitely makes a huge difference

Guest MrGarak

I think that's a bit disrespectful towards JDR0iD, I used his ROM and it's very good, he's put a lot of effort into it.

some believe it does **** all, if you got top of the range headphones from Astro Gaming it definitely makes a huge difference

I think you meant to say Sennheiser there :P

Guest Ste_B

I think that's a bit disrespectful towards JDR0iD, I used his ROM and it's very good, he's put a lot of effort into it.

Agreed!! Was going to type something earlier but didn't.

Guest FabioPBX

Of course, but Eq doesn't work with Spotify whereas Beats yes. So beats > Eq :D

I love battery life with this ROM, but sometimes I can't use my phone. The power button does not work and I need to restart my device. Anyone else ? With Navigon problem I have to restore stock ROM... It's hard to say. I hope it will be fixed.

Thank you Trip for your job ! I will try your next build.

indeed, it does ake it sound good, im not saying Beats is crap dont get my wrong there, would of been nice of them to get an actuall DSP chip instead of a software based solution.. i mean technically you can get beats using EQ app thingy (cant memeber its name) if you knwo the proper configs ;)

but anyway my bad for not realizing it wasnt working with Spotify, strange as it should...

Guest MrLadoodle

I think you meant to say Sennheiser there :P

Im not being disrespectful, I'm just saying its not very senseless.

Anyone can get Stock, install Apex and change a few icons. Its not exactly senseless. If it used AOSP Launcher (or Trebuchet) and actually have 0% sense then its senseless.

Edited by MrLadoodle

Guest ozgreg

JDR0iD's senseless rom is the best rom I haver ever flashed..I haven't seen no other rom twice as fast as that one

We are way way off topic here but I have to add JDR0id ROM is not senseless, It utilizes the HTC camera thus it has to have at least some of the sense framework.. He has done a really fine job to gut the sense framework but in the end he still has some in place..

So far Trip's fine work is the closest I seen to a PURE Android 4.04 on the HTC One X device coming from CM 7.2 on a Atrix I can see how much effort the CM team have been spending and it is a real tribute to Trip we have this mod..

So lets get back to the Topic :-)