That is for sense

Nevermind i fixed it this way:

Back == Back

Home == Home

Long press home == task switcher

Task switcher == menu

Interested anyone?

maybe make an app to remap the buttons

i would like to add some app to the long press home and leave the task switcher for the task switcher.

Guest manwar25

havent tried power amp, i like the simplicity of google play music or CM music..

and yes it is playing on the background.. but shouldnt it sleep aswell? oh what exactly is Media Server doing its eating 12% of my bat, stock ROM never should that..

As the music is playing in the background so It will not go to deep sleep mode.

Believe me, This Rom saves battery better than all tweaked and stock Rom.

Guest FabioPBX

As the music is playing in the background so It will not go to deep sleep mode.

Believe me, This Rom saves battery better than all tweaked and stock Rom.

hmmmm.. ok, so this default then? music playing no sleep :P

what about the Media Server?

Guest Bxsteez

maybe make an app to remap the buttons

i would like to add some app to the long press home and leave the task switcher for the task switcher.

Yea you will be ignored lol. I've requested that like 3x. I've been trying implement myself but I'm not sure where it lays

Guest apascual89

Trip here's a small donation for your work

8WE82895WU724472D

Quick question, have you been able to figure out the echo during phone calls? I don't hear it, but the person on the other side does. I saw you talked about a fix a couple of pages back, but I guess that didn't fix it.

Do your other roms have that also that you know of? Haven't gotten around to read the other threads.

Keep up the great work

Guest manwar25

hmmmm.. ok, so this default then? music playing no sleep :P

what about the Media Server?

As I know about media server that it only works for some times (depending on the amount of media) when the Rom boots only or when media is playing.

I think it is a scanning service.

I am not sure. Someone correct me if wrong.

Guest FabioPBX

As I know about media server that it only works for some times (depending on the amount of media) when the Rom boots only or when media is playing.

I think it is a scanning service.

I am not sure. Someone correct me if wrong.

hmm yh i think its the same, but why is it so high... grr, i think mines runnign more then it needs (if that makes sense) i need to investiate..

Guest pat675

hey im getting alot of apps that are just closing suddenly on me after i use them for about a minute.

ebay

instagram

shazam

and alot more.

is there any way i can fix this?

Guest korner

I have no clue what is missing in build.prop

You need to change

ro.product.model=EndeavorU

to

ro.product.model=HTC One X

so Google Play sees the phone as "HTC One X", and not some weird pre-release codename.

Guest MrLadoodle

You need to change

ro.product.model=EndeavorU

to

ro.product.model=HTC One X

so Google Play sees the phone as "HTC One X", and not some weird pre-release codename.

Weird, in the stock build.prop, it has two ro.product.models, one mentioning EndeavourU and one mentioning HTC One X.

Heres the original build.prop http://pastebin.com/NzcHh2rk

Edited by MrLadoodle

Guest korner

Weird, in the stock build.prop, it has two ro.product.models, one mentioning EndeavourU and one mentioning HTC One X.

Heres the original build.prop http://pastebin.com/NzcHh2rk

I've noticed that too, but in Play account (https://play.google.com/store/account, "devices" tab)

stock ROM shows as "Maker: HTC, Model: HTC One X"

and this ROM shows as "Maker: HTC, Model: EndeavorU"

so looks like the first occurrence is taking precedence here.

Guest FabioPBX

Boid still won't install with that above, I even copied across all the version numbers from stock.

make sure u have lastest gapps... mine didnt wok when i had a erlier version and didnt update to..

get it from goo.im/gapps i have no problems like that so far..

Guest korner

Boid still won't install with that above, I even copied across all the version numbers from stock.

Ha, I've found the cause.

Boid requires "android.hardware.camera.autofocus" feature, which is not listed in this rom:

# aapt dump badging com.boidforandroid.appbeta_1.apk

uses-feature:'android.hardware.camera'

uses-feature:'android.hardware.camera.autofocus'

So, if you replace

/system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.camera.xml

with

/system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.camera.flash-autofocus.xml

from stock rom (or any stock-based rom, I took mine from VillainROM zip)

- Boid (and, probably, a lot of other apps) will become compatible with the device.

Guest sckank

Boid requires "android.hardware.camera.autofocus" feature, which is not listed in this rom:

So, if you replace

with

- Boid (and, probably, a lot of other apps) will become compatible with the device.

OK now we're talking :) I jumped back to stock because of the market-thing. Thanks, hope it's included in the builds from now :)

Guest MrLadoodle

So, if you replace

with

Thats fixed like ALL market problems, Trip has to implement this in the next build then everything works.

Guest Tashyzal

So the people who have been running cm9 for a while now: Did you find the battery to be worse or better compared to sense roms?

Edited by Tashyzal

Guest supermegaridin

Battery's okay. Or let's say as bad as stock ;)

People with crashing apps, do a nandroid backup, super wipe, reinstall cm9 and try the faulty apps without restoring data. Bet they'll work perfectly.

Guest supermegaridin

Has anyone been able to solve the echo on voice calls?

No echo during calls here. With or without a headset.

Guest tlkh

I've been getting an interesting sleep of death issue, can't pinpoint the cause.

After the phone "dies" I have trouble rebooting, or even getting into fastboot. The nav keys just light up and blink.

I've never run into this problem before. Had a day of perfectly working CM9 before this, and I didn't tamper with anything. Wouldn't post but I've really got no idea what's going on.

Guest MeXii

Really nice ROM! New to android, and this make me actually like it!

Just one problem, MMS don't work. If i go to Dev. tools and start it, the process crash when I try to send a picture. Any fix? The APN settings is correct.

Guest Sebianoti

I've been getting an interesting sleep of death issue, can't pinpoint the cause.

After the phone "dies" I have trouble rebooting, or even getting into fastboot. The nav keys just light up and blink.

I've never run into this problem before. Had a day of perfectly working CM9 before this, and I didn't tamper with anything. Wouldn't post but I've really got no idea what's going on.

that's what suppose to happen... they will blink for 3 seconds then it will reboot

Guest Bxsteez

I was getting this issue regularly until i kicked up the min freq to like 340MHz. It seems to have stopped.... so far at least