[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest climbingrose

Hi Trip,

It looks like the 3 dots menu for ICS-compatible apps (Phone.apk, Gmail, Message...) has disappeared from the lastest build. It was there in 006 release. Can you please have it back in the next build?

Thanks.

Guest p2nv
Hi Trip,

It looks like the 3 dots menu for ICS-compatible apps (Phone.apk, Gmail, Message...) has disappeared from the lastest build. It was there in 006 release. Can you please have it back in the next build?

Thanks.

I prefer the hardware keys rather than on screen 3 button crap.

Guest Joel lock

are you guys facing problems with facebook synchronizing your contacts with only phone numbers? HaxSync does the job but it facebook does not give me an option to sync all my facebook contacts with phone numbers..in TripnDroid rom worked..doesn't make any sense if in this rom does not work..

Guest l.m.prowse

I know I'm Probably the only person to want this, but can anyone make a patch to enable the 3 on-screen nav buttons? I tried decompiling the necessary apk's but it won't let me recompile them :( if anyone has any advice/help, it would be greatly appreciated, this is why I want AOKP soo badly :P

Guest MaTiCeK
Can someone please help me, I can't boot in recovery anymore. Tried via APM, bootloader and with Quick Boot app.....but neither way to come in recovery. When should recovery starts, it's just a little blink and phone reboots normally.

I am facing the same issue. Any help appreciated.

Guest timtu

looks good here, have you selected 'internal GPS' from location setings, mine is never selected..

took about 30 sec for a 3 GPS fix min

GPS is working fine,but I think agps is not working.internal or external GPS options make no difference.

Guest UnRiVJuNo

Is the Sync issues fixed in this version? I was having problem synchronizing Whatapp and Instagram in build 5. The issue remains in build 6. How is it in latest build? Instagram wont load and I cant send whatapp. Has anyone faced this kinda issue yet?

Guest manwar25
also in the screen lock, instead of saying power down, it says reboot so there are two reboots

I flashed the Rom first time without gapps and as you said the power menu showed 2 reboots.

I tried again with gapps and everything is fine now.

Thanks Trip for the new update.

Guest d-droid

Hi Trip,

Thanks.

Yeah, prefer those too. As close to Vanilla as possible. Having a hardware menu key with icon for multitasking doesn't make sense to me :P

Guest Try4Ce

Yeah, prefer those too. As close to Vanilla as possible. Having a hardware menu key with icon for multitasking doesn't make sense to me :P

Well, its not about if it makes sense at all, if you ask me. IMO, it was already pretty "senseless" by HTC to design Softkeys with a Multitasking-Button instead of a menu button. If it were pure Software-OnScreen Keys like with the Galaxy Nexus, i would've been cool, since if it was done that way, the screen resolution and space could've been setup properly with the bar on the bottom + menu key where needed (like Galaxy Nexus - how Google intended it).

The way HTC does that is pretty irritating. It not only appears randomly, it sure costs real screen estate streching down the image and even cutting off precious full screen resolution. It even happens in most games out there, plus still quite a few popular apps.

It's a matter of taste, really, but if you think logically, it makes no real sense at all... I really love the current softkey configuration since its the most common and logical one to me.

Tho it would be nice to get a toggler ready for the people how doesnt like the current configuration. It's doable, since quite a few sense based custom roms already feature a toggle function for that already ^^

Anyways, going to flash the new build. Tho I dunno if I can stay on this one for much longer. Got a phone call from my girl yesterday and she was TOTALLY confused that she was able to hear herself the whole conversation along. Tho it was good for some laughter ;)

Edited by Try4Ce

Guest Nightranger73

And we can't forget that if OP likes it that way, stick with it or choose another ROM. It's his decision how to implement it.

Edit: I didn't wanted to sound so rude, but that's it. English is not my first language.

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest Shadman2011

Now is it me or have launcher settings gone, I can't get rid of that bloody stupid search bar now on the home screen.... ;)

Guest MrLadoodle

Now is it me or have launcher settings gone, I can't get rid of that bloody stupid search bar now on the home screen.... ;)

Yep, Trebuchet has disappeared off settings.

Guest shrubbery

Install Apex launcher from the Market - it looks the same as Trebuchet and has more options.

Guest Rajit

Flashed this morning. Was using ARHD till now. I loved (still do) sense camera and widgets, but I have to say - compared to stock vanilla ICS, sense pretty much sucks balls.

The ROM has it's share of bugs (very few) but the experience is amazing!

Love it! :D

Guest kryptoner

I am still having echo problems, flashed the rom 5 times, boot.img 2 times, changed kernel, flashed original boot.img again, flashed with full wipe, but issue stays as it is... please help...