[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest climbingrose

Is everyone here having those echo issues? I have made a few calls this evening and i had none also the people on the phone didnt complain about it.

I'm having this issue as well especially when you're receiving calls. Try to call your mobile from a different phone.

Guest Joel lock

I was thinking that the echo sound during phone calls might occur because of incompatible RIL/baseband (BB). The LG Optimus 2X had similar issues and LG released a lot of different RILs + basebands... it was a mess to get right. That's why I created GetRIL; to match RIL/BB up. Today I've added preliminary support for our HTC One X + non-rooted devices (presenting more data, but inactivated downloading & installing of RILs, naturally).

Does anyone care to test GetRIL 0.8.3 beta 1? I haven't tested it enough and I'm in need for some feedback. Does it work properly for our HTC One X's? Does it report a certain RIL for you (only added three WWE so far -> 1.26, 1.28, 1.29)? Does installing a RIL solve the echo for you?

I've attached the APK, as a .txt file because the file wasn't allowed the .apk extension.

do we just install it or do we have to flash it?

Guest leejames554

Trip. Will you mind sharing the same device trees etc with me? He wasn't banned because he used your work he was banned because they are sure it was you. Whenever I ask you previously the only grounds in which I can use your work is if I don't post it on xda, so I don't understand why you allow your friend?

Would be greatful if you allowed me access to your git mate?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip. Will you mind sharing the same device trees etc with me? He wasn't banned because he used your work he was banned because they are sure it was you. Whenever I ask you previously the only grounds in which I can use your work is if I don't post it on xda, so I don't understand why you allow your friend?

Would be greatful if you allowed me access to your git mate?

He didnt get it for free he did me a favour with something and in return i gave him acces to parts of my source and helped him set up an build enviroment. After they banned him my sources will never be givin to anybody ever. Now you see how xda is again they assuming it was me without verification. I said to RevoCold to start reporting xda with http://gpl-violations.org/

I going to report them also and we will be doing that for each kernel

edit:

RevoCold is using this email [email protected] so if you have nothing to do just report xda there lol (@Revo if you read this lets kill 'em)

Guest Try4Ce

He didnt get it for free he did me a favour with something and in return i gave him acces to parts of my source and helped him set up an build enviroment. After they banned him my sources will never be givin to anybody ever. Now you see how xda is again they assuming it was me without verification. I said to RevoCold to start reporting xda with http://gpl-violations.org/

edit:

RevoCold is using this email [email protected] so if you have nothing to do just report xda there lol (@Revo if you read this lets kill 'em)

Even tho I regulary visit XDA and like the community there, the moderators start to get more and more weird over there. They just ban too many people without real evidence or reason. I guess their popularity starts to go to their heads.

I can understand that you dont want to open up your reps because ppl play s*** on you. Even your friend got kicked out without any proof or any reason, just because he used your hard work with your permission.

Keep it rolling Trip, I'll be checkin in here every day to see if more good stuff comes from your side :D

Guest ozgreg

He didnt get it for free he did me a favour with something and in return i gave him acces to parts of my source and helped him set up an build enviroment. After they banned him my sources will never be givin to anybody ever. Now you see how xda is again they assuming it was me without verification.

Did you report the XDA banning via the reporting functionality? I seen a few cases when a ban or a delete trigger was pulled too fast and the report post got a good work out, the XDA moderator team can at times get a little trigger happy and on some of the threads I can see why they get that way, XDA threads can get pretty damn intense..

Guest leejames554

edit:

I find it funny that the only 'friend' you share your source with gets banned from a site which you never let anyone publish your work on. Whenever anyone asks to use your work you always agree that as long as its not on xda. So why allow your 'friend' to do it???

It all looks too obvious and now because your 'friend' is banned, your back to being selfish with tour sources. Its stupid. Trip so many people would think more highly of you if you allowed them to work with you . I don't know why you have to act the way you do bro. Let's be honest we all know that revo was you! The first open sourced cm9 rom will be released for one x hopefully this week on xda and you seen that and I think thats why your idea to get your "friend to release a cm on xda so people don't forget about you. Lol . I personally think you'd have more friends if you worked with more people, your an excellent dev but you act so childish with your sources, its pathetic and I am only saying what every person that uses your rom is thinking they just haven't got the balls. To say it

Guest supermegaridin

And here goes the topic again. No, the source are closed. Yes XDA badword up. Yes my balls are fine, thanks for caring.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I find it funny that the only 'friend' you share your source with gets banned from a site which you never let anyone publish your work on. Whenever anyone asks to use your work you always agree that as long as its not on xda. So why allow your 'friend' to do it???

It all looks too obvious and now because your 'friend' is banned, your back to being selfish with tour sources. Its stupid. Trip so many people would think more highly of you if you allowed them to work with you . I don't know why you have to act the way you do bro. Let's be honest we all know that revo was you! The first open sourced cm9 rom will be released for one x hopefully this week on xda and you seen that and I think thats why your idea to get your "friend to release a cm on xda so people don't forget about you. Lol . I personally think you'd have more friends if you worked with more people, your an excellent dev but you act so childish with your sources, its pathetic and I am only saying what every person that uses your rom is thinking they just haven't got the balls. To say it

Lol you just cant stand the fact that i share my work with friends and not the rest of the world. You are not considered a friend neither someone that i know. That makes you last on the list to receive anything from me. And if you think that i was Revo that makes it youre problem not mine. I dont care about you, i certainly dont care about things you think of me. Dont make yourself so important. Cause youre not.

Guest sumeshd

Reported the thread closing and the mod action to all the mods I know and who are online ri8 now..hope they correct their mistake or they gonna suffer

Guest sumeshd

Here's Wt he just pm me..lol

RevoCold was TripNraVer in a "sock puppet" account. He was banned from xda a long time ago.

Sending threatening PMs won't get you anywhere. Please feel free to go report xda to anyone you like.

Guest sumeshd

And this!!!

Assumption? You think I ban someone based on assumption? :rolleyes:

We have more than enough moderation tools that let us identify members with multiple accounts.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol strange that RevoCold was banned at the time he created the thread, the posts he made during the day where all allowed. He registered hours before and posted some stuff before he got banned. But i dont care Revo isnt allowed to use my work on xda anymore if he would get unbanned. He can maintain AOKP here.

Guest rahtrip

Newbie question? I turned off Haptic Feedback and Vibration while typing, but when I type on the keyboard I still get vibration feedback. How do I stop that?!

Guest leejames554
Here's Wt he just pm me..lol

RevoCold was TripNraVer in a "sock puppet" account. He was banned from xda a long time ago.

Sending threatening PMs won't get you anywhere. Please feel free to go report xda to anyone you like.

You think I pm that to you lol?????

Guest sumeshd

You think I pm that to you lol?????

The mod who closed the thread and banned the user I.e the_Scotsman pm me tat..are u Scotsman??

Edited by sumeshd

Guest leejames554

Lol you just cant stand the fact that i share my work with friends and not the rest of the world. You are not considered a friend neither someone that i know. That makes you last on the list to receive anything from me. And if you think that i was Revo that makes it youre problem not mine. I dont care about you, i certainly dont care about things you think of me. Dont make yourself so important. Cause youre not.

It makes no difference to me mate what so ever. I asked if you share your source as always you say no so I don't care. The reason why everyone knows its you is because you never ever let people share your work with xda, and because cm9 will be available on xda this week, you wanted to get on there before we did lol I'm not important, I don't want to be I just want to give you feedback on what every one has shared with me and what everyone thinks of you. I cant understand why you you act the selfish way you do and neither can they! All I did was ask for help and you are just a cock about it. Never mind, when its on xda maybe you have no users left because of how you are. I even said to eggyenergy that I was willing to put a donation thread together and contribute myself to get you a one x but was told not to by someone. That's the difference between me and you trip, I'm willing to help other and you ain't . Well thanks anyway mate. Catch you later

Guest climbingrose

I really hope that you guys could get an open source CM9 for HOX going. I'm an experienced Java web developer and am aware of the power of open source community. I have no doubt that one day we'll get there with the combined work of many devs.

Guest leejames554

I really hope that you guys could get an open source CM9 for HOX going. I'm an experienced Java web developer and am aware of the power of open source community. I have no doubt that one day we'll get there with the combined work of many devs.

It is definately happening mate. And other projects . And possibly this week we already have a working build. Just needs a few fixes. Will open a thread on xda general soon. Anyway don't want to take trips thread off topic.