[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Pharoxx

Can anyone please try a clean install and report back on the echo and camera issue? I can onlymdo it tomorrow and im kinda curious :)

And yeah a fix for the black screen while screen rotates would be nice

Guest FabioPBX

what do you mean crashes on faces?

he means when camera focuses on peoples faces it FCs, Ive had a couple of crashes today while attempting to take several pics using application 'Path', no faces tho... or it thought it was a face...

----

downloading and will clean install after

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip, did a clean install. Cannot recreate echo. Here's a logcat of camera force closing when focusing on a face. Let me know if that's what you needed.

http://dl.dropbox.co..._18-05-2012.txt

Thank you! At least you being helpfull in solving the problem.

I found the cause of the echo problem, strange thing is that not everyone has echo (including me) BUT we should have it

Guest Joel lock

what was the cause? fix the echo and the blank screen when rotation today and iris will love you forever :P

Edited by Joel lock

Guest supermegaridin

Never had echo either. But I usually use a headset.

Trip your rom is still the only stable AOSP. Even the Chinese MIUI team had to use a stock base. Congrats!

Guest n3ocort3x

@ Trip ECHO gone...xD Blazing Fast...Really cool work man...really cool....

please explain me where exact the problem was... Was it cause the other Kernels that are available on the net messed up this rom ??

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest apascual89

Thank you! At least you being helpfull in solving the problem.

I found the cause of the echo problem, strange thing is that not everyone has echo (including me) BUT we should have it

No problem, whatever I can do to help you help me :lol:

Guest apascual89

Can you post a fix do the echo prob? Please

And dont forget de black screen on screen rotation...

Sorry to jump in here, but the screen rotation has been mentioned like three times in the last 2 pages, I think that that's a minor issue that can be left for later, either way I'm sure that he's aware of it. Mentioning it over and over will not make it any faster.

Guest Pharoxx

I didn't understand from the posts.

Is the echo issue fixed after a clean install of the 009 version or is it still in the working?

Guest ccalby

Hello,

Just some background points

• Phone is with Vodaphone (UK)
  • Phone boots perfectly into CyanogenMod.
  • Google Play won't open... it will display a loading screen for under a second then close.
  • When I try to take a backup of the ROM via ROM Manager, the phone instantly reboots. Literally instantly.

The first attempt I used this guide. Worked fine, got into CWM however I flashed the ROM and Google Apps and then Cyanogen was stuck in a bootloop. I then re-flashed just the ROM and now it seems when I boot into recovery mode, there is nothing but the HTC logo.

At times, it will show the CWM screen however its under a second and you can't read nothing... it then reboots into the ROM.

Any assistance would be nice :)

I do have a backup of the ROM prior to the flashing of Cyanogen including boot.img and recovery.img

I have tried VIA ROM Manager flashing other CWM versions and even VIA Fastboot and same problem.

Guest apascual89
Hello,

• Google Play won't open... it will display a loading screen for under a second then close.
  • When I try to take a backup of the ROM via ROM Manager, the phone instantly reboots. Literally instantly.

The first attempt I used this guide. Worked fine, got into CWM however I flashed the ROM and Google Apps and then Cyanogen was stuck in a bootloop. I then re-flashed just the ROM and now it seems when I boot into recovery mode, there is nothing but the HTC logo.

At times, it will show the CWM screen however its under a second and you can't read nothing... it then reboots into the ROM.

I do have a backup of the ROM prior to the flashing of Cyanogen including boot.img and recovery.img

I have tried VIA ROM Manager flashing other CWM versions and even VIA Fastboot and same problem.

Edited by apascual89

Guest kchino

Hello,

Boot in to fastboot, connect to your computer.

fastboot erase cache