[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest FabioPBX

Actually, scratch that, I've just pulled up my stats for today (with SIM) and it's only 9% for radio standby, with it turned on! Stupid phone!

funny mines exacty that too... 9% about 5hours

Guest Jaso333

I'm flashed franko's kernel. Heat issue gone. Another one. Franko's kernel provides correct light sensor values. But default settings in ROM looks strange. At 700, button value is -1.

same here, dont understand why it doesn't let you change it. However, use the button at the bottom to change the amount of ranges you want to use, it gets rid of it in the list if you change to something like 2 ranges like me:

0 - 300: Screen: 20, Buttons: 60

300 - INFINITY: Screen: 100, Buttons 0

Edited by Jaso333

Guest supermegaridin

r012 + Franco repack. Wow. It's fast ! The swipes on large UI lists are amazing.

@Mr Gimp, I kept a deactivated sim in my phone for lunch, and I noticed the same. Cell standby ate more battery juice than the screen itself - which I used for the best part of two hours. I'm testing with an activated SIM now to see if the problem persists.

Guest FabioPBX

i just read this over at wikiped

The goal is for a mobile phone or tablet to be able to power down all the normal cores and run on only the companion core, using comparatively little power, during standby mode or when otherwise underutilizing the CPU. According to Nvidia, this includes playing music or even video content

i think this is why i been noticing high battery loss when playing music... while stock doesnt even show up on battery stats..

coudl it be that music app or apps are not makign use fo this? any way to check?

Guest Nightranger73
i just read this over at wikiped

i think this is why i been noticing high battery loss when playing music... while stock doesnt even show up on battery stats..

coudl it be that music app or apps are not makign use fo this? any way to check?

Companion core (5th core) is inaccessible to system and managed by SoC itself, so there's no way to activate it and neither way to prove.it's running.

Guest n3ocort3x

@h00pyfr00d This feauture is awesome... just tested it and it work like a charm.. exactly what I needed... I cant belive that I´m to

dumb (or maybe to lazy to look) My first ROM on One X was a random sense ROM... no clue what it was , and there this setting was missing.

Then you told me that, and I remebered that my Desire Z also runs on CM9 and then I remembered the setting...xD

Guest h00pyfr00d

@h00pyfr00d This feauture is awesome... just tested it and it work like a charm.. exactly what I needed... I cant belive that I´m to

dumb (or maybe to lazy to look) My first ROM on One X was a random sense ROM... no clue what it was , and there this setting was missing.

Then you told me that, and I remebered that my Desire Z also runs on CM9 and then I remembered the setting...xD

I can't take credit for that really. @Kchino mentioned it earlier on in this thread.

Guest FabioPBX

Companion core (5th core) is inaccessible to system and managed by SoC itself, so there's no way to activate it and neither way to prove.it's running.

yes but im sure there must be a way to make it be used, not directly... i guess by making app not use high CPU therefore making it switch to companion (or something).. im just saying/asking cause media server is taking about 32% battery (if i recal properly) and stock never had this..

Guest lrbpereira

Why isn´t the HOX CM9 in CM mainline at this moment allready!?

TripNRaven could... sould... try to reason with all the community and work along, the is a master 4sure, the work he produces only could get better opening it to a bigger team. One only has two hands...

Guest apascual89
Why isn´t the HOX CM9 in CM mainline at this moment allready!?

TripNRaven could... sould... try to reason with all the community and work along, the is a master 4sure, the work he produces only could get better opening it to a bigger team. One only has two hands...

He has his reasons plus He seems to be doing just fine on his own. There's a team supposedly working on another cm9 rom for a couple of weeks, but I haven't even seen a beta release from them.

Trip on his own has provided us with a stable cm9 build with only minor bugs to work out.

Guest lrbpereira

@TripNRaven,

Sorry to push this matter here. But at this moment we have two or tree CM9 branch groing slowly... none off them with the oficial CM Team support.

Can you put the past behind and reason with all the community, you as the master and commander, and giving us the pleasure of having only one tree, with a super team work here and in XDA?

No one is going to steal anything, you still remain as the firts and the best! Team work is the only way, you alone is great! But you will see that a lot os ppl working along would be better in the long run!

Se what happend in SGS2, there was only one, and he needed the help of another bunch to get stuff working perfect (video codecs, for example...).

Please take a moment and sorry for this...

Guest apascual89
Anyone know if Trip is working on a fix to the camera crashing when recognising a face?

He's gotten a couple of logcats. I'm sure he'll get to it.

In the meantime I'm using Camera fv5 from the play store. It doesn't crash on build 012.

Try the free one to check. But if you want 8mp you need to get the paid version.

Guest akaspin

same here, dont understand why it doesn't let you change it. However, use the button at the bottom to change the amount of ranges you want to use, it gets rid of it in the list if you change to something like 2 ranges like me:

0 - 300: Screen: 20, Buttons: 60

300 - INFINITY: Screen: 100, Buttons 0

I did it the first thing. but, as soon as a normal setup would be great.

Guest n3ocort3x

but you moving forward and forward... debbuging FTW are you only coding in android or something else also ?

Edited by n3ocort3x