[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest akaspin

except for (non-exhaustive list):

Android (thanks google)

CM9's android modificiations (thanks cyanogenmod people)

linux (thanks linus et al)

gcc (thanks GNU)

Any chance to get ROM source?

Guest Stopp

Hi,

first off, good work with the rom.

Is it only me that get bad wifi signal? A few meters from my router and its gone. Had the same problem when i first bought my HOX and it was stock. Got better with different new releases of ROMs. But with this rom it is back.

Tried different kernels.

Otherwise the rom runs just fine on my device.

Guest dlkotoric

hey is anyone having a problem on version 12 where the reception is completely gone I have like no service and I have to reboot to get it back.

Guest TripNRaVeR

except for (non-exhaustive list):

Android (thanks google)

CM9's android modificiations (thanks cyanogenmod people)

linux (thanks linus et al)

gcc (thanks GNU)

There is mr fancy pants again, how is going with excercise youre rights ^^

Have you got faux kernel source No? Then gtfo and go back to xda sensedevelopers.com And go there talking about sources and thanks and crap that i dont care about

Guest dlkotoric

Why are so many people giving Trip a hard time. Is it because he refuses to share his code or something. I mean I like everyone else would love it to be shared so that development can get done faster on this but its his rom and we should be thankful he is even sharing it with us. Seriously people.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Why are so many people giving Trip a hard time. Is it because he refuses to share his code or something. I mean I like everyone else would love it to be shared so that development can get done faster on this but its his rom and we should be thankful he is even sharing it with us. Seriously people.

The problem is that people on xda dont even comply with gpl and those losers dare to come here asking for my source. Let them deal with the sense developers first.

hey is anyone having a problem on version 12 where the reception is completely gone I have like no service and I have to reboot to get it back.

I do have the same problems, but I'm not sure it is only with 012 as I had those problems even on the stock rom.

The only difference is that with stock rom, switching to airplane mode then turning airplane mode off was enough to get the service.

Guest dlkotoric

Some trolls from xda where digged up from there grave.

fcken bltches, I wish you could magically just ban them with a click of a button.

Guest n3ocort3x

Quick question: should we update our bootloader (mine is still on 0.43)

@ trolling: ignoring someone is the hardest punishment...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Rajit
Quick question: should we update our bootloader (mine is still on 0.43)

@ trolling: ignoring someone is the hardest punishment...

Agreed. Don't feed the troll. Even if every single inch of you begs you to.

It'll irritate them more.

Guest DGetit

Sure..... :D I'll rather wait till VORBETH buy HOX :D or I'll use SENSE ;) just this guys here don't know who you are ;) CryBaby :D.

post-980573-13377965100688_thumb.jpg

Ohhhhhh yeeeeee.....go fast and REPORT me :) but you know.....I also make better builds than you will ever do.

Guess who will suck my d*ck tonight..... ;)

....... ur dad?

Guest TripNRaVeR

I did some more kernel fixes (will be pushed to github soon) then there is a change to fixed kernel will be released ^^

Guest nelson9

This thread is getting out of hand with all this argueing that wont lead nowhere...

But I do want to say thanks to trip for breaking new ground and delivering AOSP to the one x!

With the cpu issue under control this will now be my daily! Hopping for a update on the tripndroid rom which is my favorite!

Guest apascual89
I did some more kernel fixes (will be pushed to github soon) then there is a change to fixed kernel will be released ^^

Once again thank you for your work!

Guest n3ocort3x

Looking forward to this update... but i ask again... should we update our hbot ? i read somewhere battery life should be improved ...( I never updated hbot and i used Desire Z and cm7 for 2 years)

Guest dlkotoric

I do have the same problems, but I'm not sure it is only with 012 as I had those problems even on the stock rom.

The only difference is that with stock rom, switching to airplane mode then turning airplane mode off was enough to get the service.

hmm weird I did not have it on my previous HTC One X. I thought its maybe this rom related. I got a replacement HOX yesterday since the other one had 2 dead pixels and I also wanted white instead of black. Anyway will see if this continues.

I haven't tried the airplane mode trick on this rom so will try that the next time it happens.

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest kchino

Noeri, on Franco's new kernel (r5) he's applied the latest nvidia patches and he says that they have removed the 51mhz step. It may be moot now but just thought you should know since you've been working hard at the new kernel.

hmm weird I did not have it on my previous HTC One X. I thought its maybe this rom related. I got a replacement HOX yesterday since the other one had 2 dead pixels and I also wanted white instead of black. Anyway will see if this continues.

I haven't tried the airplane mode trick on this rom so will try that the next time it happens.

The airplane mode trick worked on stock rom but doesn't seem to restore the service on CM9 ... but maybe am I not patient enough ;-)

Guest Fokas

Good job trip, it is pretty poor how there isn't even one usable version of CM9 on xda, and you, one person have suceeded in what other teams fail to produce.

Guest lrbpereira

Francisco from Franco's kernel said that some nvidia fixes kicked out the 51mhz speed from the cpu scales, an you confirm this?

Sweep2awake is gone in your new kernel? :(