[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

i also tried with original boot that came with the rom, same issue...

and now after trying to restore nandroid, i get md5 problem...

XDA has a disaster recovery thread [TUT] Disaster Recovery - How to recover from nearly everything [updated 28/04/2012]

In the end, it consists in applying the RUU suitable for your One X.

HTC One X RUU are in the thread [ROM]Endeavor Shipped ROM Collection

Edited by a2b

Guest themono

Hi there - I'm running this ROM, and have tried both Trip and Franco kernels. The phone seems to be stuck at ~74% battery, never higher. After unplugging, it drops to about 68% very quickly.

I know it's normal for a phone not to charge to 100%, but 74% seems unusually low. Anyone know what is causing this / what could fix it?

Update - it can charge further when it is off. So clearly nothing's gone too seriously wrong. Experimenting to see whether giving it a full charge while off will allow it to charge to full while on in future.

Guest MohamadAli

Guys does anyone know how to make the recent tb button for multitasking and he long press home button for menu ?? I tried the mod on xda but phone won't boot after installing it

Guest justmac
Guys does anyone know how to make the recent tb button for multitasking and he long press home button for menu ?? I tried the mod on xda but phone won't boot after installing it

Looking for this also.

Guest slvrarrow

Loving the ROM!!

Any chance you can fix HDMI Mirroring, it only displays the landscape screen image portrait.

Another thing ive noticed is a heck of a lot of browser force closes. Is this normal?

Sean

Guest Mr Gimp

I haven't had any browser force closes. Try clearing data for browser under Apps :)

As for the HDMI mirroring, it could be a ro.sf.hwrotation issue?

Edited by Mr Gimp

Guest Bxsteez

Looking for this also.

As am I. I looked into the mod that is done with a sense rom and those files don't seem to change the functions of those buttons. I'm thinking it might be something in the source that needs to be changed? I dunno

Guest supermegaridin

Guys, instead of requesting stuff all the time, can't you use the stock rom while trip and his team iron out the few remaining stuff lacking?

Guest lrbpereira

Thats pretty sick! I'm using the same kernel but I'm getting some serious heating and cpu is almost always att 1200 mhz when screen is on. Is this normal?

Flash the r5 and see the diference...

You can see whats pushing you cpu to stuck at that speed instaling betterbatterystats and going to partialwakelocks. Mine is just fine, nothing speending to much...

Guest nelson9

Flash the r5 and see the diference...

You can see whats pushing you cpu to stuck at that speed instaling betterbatterystats and going to partialwakelocks. Mine is just fine, nothing speending to much...

My bad, I missread the screen. I'm on r5 too. Will check batterystats after some time unplugged

Guest rayanlim

yep, I'm using franco.kernel.r5. If my memory serves me right, I've changed my governor to interactive, minimum is 340mhz. In my case it runs very nice. :) enough to be used consistently

Guest lrbpereira

yep, I'm using franco.kernel.r5. If my memory serves me right, I've changed my governor to interactive, minimum is 340mhz. In my case it runs very nice. :) enough to be used consistently

340Mhz as min... think it´s to much... 100 is perfect...

Guest FabioPBX

i think ill be going back to stock... 3G data while it works is very sketchy.. full bars and no data connection (on areas i know i have data) and then some times it just takes ages to connect...

BT issue is also a let down...

great work Trip however, keep it up..

ima go debate on wether to go or not..i hate sense grrr

Guest rayanlim

340Mhz as min... think it´s to much... 100 is perfect...

well yes, its a matter of preference, like I said. either way. good work trip.

Guest lrbpereira
The new update will come sometime tonight including the new kernel

Thanks Trip! What about fm radio support? Any news about that feature?

Guest MohamadAli

thanks alot Trip, i just cant say how good this rom is.

the best i had on my one x and will always be

Edited by MohamadAli

Guest n3ocort3x

So much about battery life...xD

Screen on about 50 minutes,.. (I´m no extreme heavy user)

batteryqij9y.png

Hey Trip... thanks for providing an update tonight ! Keep it up !

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest FabioPBX

humm this is good news.

you been fixing the kernel, i take it ure fixing the crap HTC made, so ure not yet going for performance (i can live with that)..

Will BT issues be fixed?

what about the Data problem i mentioned on my previous post? could there be connection issues? Anyway to check?

TY

Guest Ste_B
how can i download themes and use them on the theme chooser?

Search CM9 on the play store.

@Trip looking forward to the update. Been on 008 for ages, PC issues.

Guest n3ocort3x

i think ill be going back to stock... 3G data while it works is very sketchy.. full bars and no data connection (on areas i know i have data) and then some times it just takes ages to connect...

BT issue is also a let down...

great work Trip however, keep it up..

ima go debate on wether to go or not..i hate sense grrr

no problem with data here... wich kernel ? full wipe before flashed the image ? Have you tried delete the APN and create a new one ?