[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest MeXii

Hope for a more stable next build. Did a wipe for the 012 release, but have kind of big issues. This morning when i woke up, the phone was dead. 0% battery. 80% when I got to sleep.

"deep sleep" very often so I need to restart the phone etc.

Still better then stock tho :-D

Guest FabioPBX

no problem with data here... wich kernel ? full wipe before flashed the image ? Have you tried delete the APN and create a new one ?

ive observed this with all kernels trip has provided.. now im on Frank-R5 for now.. waiting on Trips new one, using default APNs for Vodafone..

im not yet sure of what the icons fully mean, i think when its blue, its connected... but i have no data icon (the G, 3G or H) and even when i do have them its sometimes takes ages to download the simplest of pages, like just txt.. (and this happens on ares i know i should have H data)..

Is there a way to monitor radio info and what not?

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest MohamadAli

franco included tegra updates in his r5 kernel, will u be providing any similar updates in the new kernel? i have francos r5 and cm9 and battery life is terrible

Guest Bxsteez

Guys, instead of requesting stuff all the time, can't you use the stock rom while trip and his team iron out the few remaining stuff lacking?

Yea its possible but the request doesn't necessarily go out to trip in particular. Its more of a request to anyone that might have an idea on how to implement. The point of a community right?

Guest Nightranger73

Up. It's very important. ;)

Feel in you.

*developer mode on*
Your browser is crashing. No one else is reporting this issue, so it's quite obvious you need full wipe. If the issue is still there then provide logcats of crashing browser or it wont happen.
*developer mode off*[/code]

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest MohamadAli

when u guys say full wipe, do u mean a full wipe like wipe the SDcard in addition to internal storage?

cuz in the main post, trip says that the rom does 2 wipes, so their is no need for one..

any recomends?

when u guys say full wipe, do u mean a full wipe like wipe the SDcard in addition to internal storage?

cuz in the main post, trip says that the rom does 2 wipes, so their is no need for one..

any recomends?

You need to format the /data partition when you are in recovery before flashing the ROM .zip file

Look for "wipe data/factory reset" in recovery

Guest lrbpereira

thx for the quick link but it says cannt download cause servers are overwhelmed. should i wait for trip to release new kernel? or just get francos?

You loose nothing flashing Franco's. I'm on r5...

When Trip fixes his I will come back to his one...

Guest thedroidfanatic

Haven't been ln this ROM since the 8th build, the battery life then was HORRIBLE. Hows the battery on the 12 build? And since I missed out a lot of discussion, might I know what's expected in the next update and when we can expect it?

Guest MohamadAli

Haven't been ln this ROM since the 8th build, the battery life then was HORRIBLE. Hows the battery on the 12 build? And since I missed out a lot of discussion, might I know what's expected in the next update and when we can expect it?

battery on 12 is still bad

and didnt u realize that the name of the thread has been modified? 013 instead of 012.

trip is uploading the new rom i guess, since the download link is removed.

http://ctrlv.in/88447

Edited by MohamadAli

Guest thedroidfanatic

battery on 12 is still bad

and didnt u realize that the name of the thread has been modified? 013 instead of 012.

trip is uploading the new rom i guess, since the download link is removed.

Oh :)

Then gonna stay on stock or LeeDroid, since I really need battery life :/

Guest Pointlol

The battery life is excellent imo, I'm using his kernel aswell. Can get around 4 hours of screen on time