[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Try4Ce

Hmm, I cant get Camera FV-5 working, neither does Shot Control work. And I got a FC with the stock camera while shooting a photo as well.

Flashed the boot.img in fastboot, cleared cache, booted into Recovery, did a COMPLETE wipe (cache, dalvik, system, data) twice, to be sure, and then flashed the ROM and then newest Google Apps...

Guest Emmepi

Is it a bug ?

Just flashed 013 with associated boot.img... And now, i CAN'T shutdown my phone...

When i press power button, i select top choice (Shutdown or Power OFF, or Eteindre in French), then phone shuts down, and reboot few seconds after !

So, phone can't never be off...

LoL, annoying...

Guest h00py

Is it a bug ?

Just flashed 013 with associated boot.img... And now, i CAN'T shutdown my phone...

When i press power button, i select top choice (Shutdown or Power OFF, or Eteindre in French), then phone shuts down, and reboot few seconds after !

So, phone can't never be off...

LoL, annoying...

Same here, weird bug lol :wacko:

You can use the quick boot app to power off:

https://play.google....quickboot&hl=en

Edited by h00py

Guest tobiasboon

Media streaming over bluetooth still borked on 013, but otherwise runs very well and data etc connects quickly. Back to Sense (or maybe even 008) for the time being.

Still, keep up the good work and thank you for your efforts!

Guest alturismo

Nice side effect, volume wake up always works now, prolly due deep sleep not working ;-)

Let's see how battery will perform.

Guest Memphizzz

Even though nobody wanted to answer my noob questions. (If figured them out in the meantime.) Heres your beers Trip: 4PH75542HM341540G. Please keep up the great work!

Guest Alpaone

Without Google Apps the camera is stable and works well.

But Im still desperate with my WiFi. After flashing the ROM it works for a couple sites then stops. Can't get it working again without flashing the ROM again.

With every other ROM I tested and your previous builds WiFi worked great. I had some issues when trying to access the market for the first time..

That makes it unusable for me. Going back to 012.. :wacko:

Guest Pharoxx

I'm currently with 0012, do I need o full wipe to install 0013? Also do I need to flash the new boot.img?

Is the stills camera crashing solved in 0013? And what about the battery issues?

Guest n3ocort3x

@ alpaone

just to inform ya.... i had this issue several times from version 003 to 013, also on another asop build... the only way to fix this (and be sure that it never comes back) is a Sense ROM atm..

but before I flash such a Sense ROM i stay on bugged Wifi...atm it works great

keep me updated if you flash back to 012 and issue is gone

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest jeanmarce

hello already a big thank you for the work done on this rom I am very ready this rom since the beginning. I install the v13

bug can not reboot in bootloader mode

etteindre bug the phone supports reboot

damage more damage Sweep2wake much I love

for soft camera has no way to have something nicer as the four sense lol

congratulations

Guest Chilling_Silence

@Pharoxx

You probably don't need to do a full wipe, camera still crashing

@jeanmarce, this has been addressed several times in the last few pages. Read a little. fastboot erase cache

Guest Pharoxx

Yeap.. camera still crashing, also swipe2wakeis gone.

What's better with the new kernel? The changelog trip post is very short :(

Guest Alpaone

@n3ocort3x

Nope. I tried 012 and 008. Both of them didn't worked what is weird since WiFi worked quite well yesterday on 012.

I don't want to go back to Sense..

Guest n3ocort3x

Yeap.. camera still crashing, also swipe2wakeis gone.

What's better with the new kernel? The changelog trip post is very short :(

read the changelog on its github and repeat that...^^

@Alpaone

Thats what I expected...when it shows up... it come back again...

Try this in following order: flash boot img, fastboot erase cache, boot into recovery, do a full wipe... install 013, fix permissions, install gapps, fix permissions, reboot into bootloader, install the same boot.img again,fastboot erase cache, boot up into CM, set up your account in gmail (with mobile data, and THEN turn WIFI on... let me know if it works... that is what i ve done...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest marceloid

Hello, I've been using thins ROM for 2 days now. The biggest downside I see is the battery. I charged my phone to 100% yesterday, unplugged it and went to sleep. I was using the stock ROM before and the battery usually goes down 20% on a full night sleep (7h-8h). Yesterday, the battery depleted in about 9h+. Here some screenshots to show what I'm trying to explain:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604450/Screenshot_2012-05-26-09-05-51.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604450/Screenshot_2012-05-26-09-51-53.png

The Android OS depleted the full battery on less than 10h! Does this happened to anyone? I'm thinking this has something to do with the Samba FileSharing app that I use. But if it is so, wouldnt it show on the battery log the Samba FS app? After I charge 100% again, I'll see how the battery performs with this App turned off.

I saw a post on XDA (Dont know if I can link it here) that some guy says he got 23h+ of battery time with 12h+ screen on time on minimum brightness, using bricked kernel. Can I flash the bricked kernel on this ROM or it wont work?

Sorry for my bad english, hope everyone understands what I said.

Guest Alpaone

@n3ocort3x

I tried it and it worked. I installed some Apps, looked stuff up on the web and suddenly my app downloads stopped and the browser would load sites forever and then tell me that my connection timed out.

If it wont come back I will try to flash the stock ruu and update my hboot to 0.95 and then flash the rom again and see weather that fixed it.

Guest n3ocort3x

@n3ocort3x

I tried it and it worked. I installed some Apps, looked stuff up on the web and suddenly my app downloads stopped and the browser would load sites forever and then tell me that my connection timed out.

If it wont come back I will try to flash the stock ruu and update my hboot to 0.95 and then flash the rom again and see weather that fixed it.

do that and let me know... that was the reason why i asked several times in this thread if it is necessary to update hboot...try it...please

Guest TripNRaVeR

@Pharoxx

You probably don't need to do a full wipe, camera still crashing

@jeanmarce, this has been addressed several times in the last few pages. Read a little. fastboot erase cache

Camera is only crashing if you use gapps

Guest FabioPBX

Camera is only crashing if you use gapps

android without gapps is kind pointless... pictures works fine, but once you try record video puft... whole thing FC's for both pics and video, says it cant connect to camera..

Guest TripNRaVeR

android without gapps is kind pointless... pictures works fine, but once you try record video puft... whole thing FC's for both pics and video, says it cant connect to camera..

Not for me but i dont have gapps

Guest jeanmarce

@TripNRaVeR

for GAPPS no choice because of google syncro to import contacts :(

Edited by jeanmarce

Guest manwar25

+1

gapps are very important

i am back to v.12 until fixing this issue.

Thanks Trip for all of your amazing efforts

Edit.... I will try to flash another kernel and see what will happen with camera.

Edited by manwar25

Guest n3ocort3x

@n3ocort3x

I read a few changelogs about OTA update and there is mentioned that it solves the Wifi bug.. maybe when time allows it i´m going back to stock

and flash the update and come back to 013

Guest h00py

Edit.... I will try to flash another kernel and see what will happen with camera.

let us know if you have any luck with another kernel

I had some thoughts about the wifi bug. What radio version are you running? I'm 1.1204.105.14 (I applied the 1.29.401.11 RUU) and have never had any wifi problems.

Edited by h00py