[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest h00py

I installed the rom and now the first start has lasted over 30min. I tried to go back to recovery and reinstal the rom but it wont go to recovery. when i push the recovery button, phone just restarts and the cyanogen mod 9 first start demo starts to run...

What should i do now?

From fastboot enter "fastboot erase cache" then try going back into recovery to reflash the ROM.

Guest Memphizzz

I installed the rom and now the first start has lasted over 30min. I tried to go back to recovery and reinstal the rom but it wont go to recovery. when i push the recovery button, phone just restarts and the cyanogen mod 9 first start demo starts to run...

What should i do now?

fastboot erase cache

Guest FabioPBX

guys seems the Restart menu from the power button, aint work... ADB works to get into bootloader or the manual method i guess or recovery..

just to let you guys know..

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest n3ocort3x

guys seems the Restart menu from the power button, aint work... ADB works to get into bootloader or the manual method i guess or recovery..

+1 also havibng this issue... earlier versions were able to get into bootlaoder... 013 not. just Power and Vol works...

Guest ontime

No s*** Sherlock

Guest FabioPBX

No s*** Sherlock

lol

is there a manual way to flash RUU? it keeps failing on running .exe

found it...

My phone don't have a CID, is that normal?

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest rahtrip

Anyone notice that their facebook app is just draining battery like crazy, about 10% everyone 30 min, unless its' killed every time after use?

go to facebook app, then account in the menu tab, then app settings, then for refresh interval select never, and then uncheck notifications, for messenger location services change to off ... use Watchdog to let u know if a rogue app in the back is using too many resources and hogging the cpu ... DONT USE TASK KILLERS.. they do more harm than good ...

Guest FabioPBX

Stock recovery and relocked bootloader

many thanks :D

do i need specific version of stock or can i just flash latest and let it do its thing?

do i need to have stock recovery for RUU to work?

just enter "fastboot oem lock" from fastboot into bootloader

then it should work ... I'm doing it right now.

BTW, are-you trying to flash it manually ? If so, could you tell us how you do it ?

EDIT : I've just done it with CWM recovery and locking the bootloader

Edited by a2b

Guest FabioPBX

just enter "fastboot oem lock" from fastboot into bootloader

then it should work ... I'm doing it right now.

BTW, are-you trying to flash it manually ? If so, could you tell us how you do it ?

EDIT : I've just done it with CWM recovery and locking the bootloader

ive got the ZIP with all the .img files but dont know if all of them are flashable using fastboot ect..

but if the auto method works then ill be happy :)

PS: my phoen shows ** relocked ** and the bellow ** security warning **, i assume the second part is normal too?

ive got the ZIP with all the .img files but dont know if all of them are flashable using fastboot ect..

but if the auto method works then ill be happy :)

PS: my phoen shows ** relocked ** and the bellow ** security warning **, i assume the second part is normal too?

my phoen shows ** relocked ** and the bellow ** security warning **

mine too, and it was impossible to start android : the phone returns to fastboot mode

I had to apply the RUU (Windows only) to get a fresh install.

The other solution is to unlock the bootloader and flash another unsigned ROM (CM9 or another else) with the appropriate boot.img

EDIT :

Maybe can you find some help here

I've tried it before but it fails on the

fastboot flash system system.img

Something like error 6 (*if I don't make mistake*) ... I don't what it means, so I gave up !!... :-(

Let us know how it works

Edited by a2b

Guest FabioPBX

mine working :D

latest RUU and latest stock recovery

Stock Recovery link

http://www.androidre...1-29-401-11.img

No longer shows **security warning** (i think that was because signatures were mismatched)

and now i must re unlocked it again and reflash CWM recovery, because i want ROOT :P

Edited by FabioPBX

mine working :D

latest RUU and latest stock recovery

Stock Recovery link

http://www.androidre...1-29-401-11.img

No longer shows **security warning** (i think that was because signatures were mismatched)

and now i must re unlocked it again and reflash CWM recovery, because i want ROOT :P

good to know

I'll wait for 014 before flashing again ;-)

EDIT : BTW, did you execute the RUU from windows or manually ?

Edited by a2b

Guest alturismo

Deep sleep works again :-)

Therefore volume wakeup work Not anymore from deep sleep ...

Camere Video record ob 2 nd shot fc still Same.

Edited by alturismo

Guest MohamadAli

repacked francos r6

here, repacked with zimage incector, had to split due 2 mb limit

booted fine here

How can i use those files ? Togethet

Guest n3ocort3x

download it open the first and it will be extracted automaticly (First and second)

@ alpaone I managed to decompile settings.apk and now I´m searching for the lines...

setAlarmWifiTurnOffDataLink isnt on its place where its normaly ..xD on CM its different... additionally i have to say

that i think that this is not the issue off this problem, cause it is even there from when the device booted and no "Alarm" was set.

I try to lookup the code and find something about timeouts and resending request... Just give me time....

I dont even know where the bug could be... (Kernel?? Source itself ? )

I´m using android for a while but never developed it...(Ok, i compiled a few Kernels in Debian... Hey thats really no challenge..xD There is a huge community)

i always wanted to diggin into AD development but time wont allow it...but things have changed..xD

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest MohamadAli

download it open the first and it will be extracted automaticly (First and second)

@ alpaone I managed to decompile settings.apk and now I´m searching for the lines...

Alrightt thank you mate !

Hope i get better battery life with this

Edited by MohamadAli

Guest lrbpereira

Can I use it with r12?

Yes...

But I will stick to Trips or the moment... Lets see if he can improve the CM build...