[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest n3ocort3x

flashed Franco r6... sleeping works...flashed back trips .... no sleeping...xD.. however... I stay on trips to give feedback.

Guest Alpaone

for those of you with router issues.. change your security settings to AES only, do not used TKIP or mixed mode (TKIP +AES).. try that and report back. :)

I would love to say that it worked but nope.. :(

Guest FabioPBX

I would love to say that it worked but nope.. :(

sorry to hear that, TKIP is an older encryption and newer devices often have problems with it, most divices tho support AES so is viable to just have AES.

the PlayStation Vita for example is such device.. it keept disconnecting ect..

I'd say if you're willing to try, delete the access point from ur phone, reboot router then simply try re-adding etc.. if no luck then is most likely a bug in the rom or kernel..

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest FabioPBX

I already tried that.

I think its a rom or kernel bug since stock rom works fine.. still weird.

so it seems :(

im stock now so it all works... might go try Android Revolution, 'stock ROM' but with improvements.. well at least untill either Trips ROM becames more daily or Offical CM9 for HOX comes out..

Guest h00py

Bit worried about trying some random rom without a changelog or any communication from the dev don't want to end up with an expensive brick lol

EDIT: I'll give it a try when I get home in about an hour.

Edited by h00py

Guest TripNRaVeR

Uploading a custom gapps package for all TripNDroid roms, this should be compatible with all my roms and future roms. Let me know the results.

Including:

Maps+Street

YouTube

Gmail

Market

Face Unlock

Gtalk

TripNDroid setupwizard

etc..

Guest johnfreeman

Bit worried about trying some random rom without a changelog or any communication from the dev don't want to end up with an expensive brick lol

Thers a thread on xda, in One X general. And as far as that rom goes, in its current state its considerably behind trips work. Tho it seems there are some big fixes landing any moment.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Can we use v.13 safely or u have any plan to update Rom to v.14?

I dont know about 014 maybe tonight maybe tomorow

Guest n3ocort3x

THX Trip.... Why a custom GAPPS ? should this fix the no deep sleep issue and the camera issue i ´ve never expereienced... ?xD

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Alpaone

Whats wrong with custom gapps?

Btw.. I forgot to check my WiFi at work today. So I have to wait till thursday. I can still try a different Netgear Router today..

Guest rayanlim

imho try sticking to v 012, like what I am using right now, very stable. excellent battery, just the video recording part but I used an alternative recorder so no problem for me.

Guest Nightranger73

There's a problem with your custom GApps. No voice search (downloadable from market btw) and search application (so no widget) and search from persistent search bar crashes.

Restored Search app from TiBu and search worked again

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest MarioMan00

Hi,

i'm using v012 since couple of weeks. it works great for me... i'm a big fan.

But one problem stay since v007. The wifi signal quality ist very very bad. in a distance of 3 - 5 meters from router (without walls, etc. :-)) i have a signal 0 -2 lines. It's from -80 to -95 dBm. With original rom i see all lines and the quality is -40 and more dBm.

Is this a problem of boot or rom or other, i don't know.

I hope, the quality would be better in future?!?!

THX for the fantastic rom...

MarioMan

Sorry for my bad english...

Guest n3ocort3x

But one problem stay since v007. The wifi signal quality ist very very bad. in a distance of 3 - 5 meters from router (without walls, etc. :-)) i have a signal 0 -2 lines. It's from -80 to -95 dBm. With original rom i see all lines and the quality is -40 and more dBm.

also for me... i can sit on my router and quality isn´t good..xD

@ Trip

Just to inform you: flashed your old modules (possible 012 or 011, you posted somwhere the modules extra) and now the phone deep sleeps (with Kernel 013 and modules 012 or 011)

The only thing i just noticed is that when i do so, 51 MHz and 200Mhz wont work.

also i can flash francos r6 modules and deepsleep works fine (ok thats ugly, your kernel 013, his modules, but its working)

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Chilling_Silence

Oh yeah hey wow! Flash Franco r6 and straight away it gets deep sleep! HUGE battery difference! Phone has been 2 hours since unplugged, 10 mins of Screen On time, and its still at 99% battery remaining!! Volume Wake no longer works though which is a real pain :-(

Guest Alpaone

I finally got my WiFi working again!

After being frustrated testing settings and reboots I started screewing around with the settings.. I think disabling a WMM Powersafe fixed the Problem.

So happy now :D

Guest ultrawires

franco.Kernel-r7

Downloaded directly off franco's link and flashed as per instructions. Booted up without dramas.

Edited by ultrawires

Guest Chilling_Silence

Why repack? Why not simply grab:

http://minooch.com/franciscofranco/One%20X/boot-r7.img

http://minooch.com/franciscofranco/One%20X/modules/franco.Kernel-modules-r7.zip

?

Already running r13 with franco-r6, I've just run:

./adb reboot-bootloader

./fastboot flash boot boot-r7.img

./fastboot erase cache

then from Recovery I flash:

r13

tripndroid-gapps

franco-r7 kernel modules

Off to test the camera and other things now :D

Guest Chilling_Silence

OK that's a shame, camera crashing still (But better, can actually get some life outta it). It crashes while I'm on Photo mode, in between taking photos...

Took a couple of quick videos though and that works :D