Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest V6ser

Why do you need my source? You have a computer yourself so start coding then

I tried, but my tree isn't complete :(

Just want a base.

Guest sumeshd

I tried, but my tree isn't complete :(

Just want a base.

Maybe u can if u publish ur work only here and not xda..let's see wt trip has in mind..:ph34r:

Guest spacebar2011

I have absolute no problems with 1080p anyone else? :wacko:

AVI and MP4, both. 720p works absolutely fine. 1080p, only sound, no picture. Maybe I'm the only one with this issue.. :(

Guest sumeshd
Can confirm flicking bluetooth fixed data for me too.. now this is officially amazing! Well done dude

How's bt related to data???:blink:

Guest sumeshd

AVI and MP4, both. 720p works absolutely fine. 1080p, only sound, no picture. Maybe I'm the only one with this issue.. :(

It doesn't work also on stock HTC roms so HTC is to blame..use dice player for all ur 1080 needs..

Guest sibbor

I have absolute no problems with 1080p anyone else? :wacko:

Why not urge people for more info, codecs etc? Or ask them if it worked on stock. Then we can see were the issue really is (HTC probably).

Guest TomBriden

Can confirm flicking bluetooth fixed data for me too.. now this is officially amazing! Well done dude

Had to do it 3 or 4 times but it eventually also worked for me

Guest sumeshd
Why not urge people for more info, codecs etc? Or ask them if it worked on stock. Then we can see were the issue really is (HTC probably).

I fluctuate everyday from stock to cm9 to miui so I know it doesn't work on stock..probably d codecs and sw decoding of codecs is to blame..

Guest SkUk21

Guys I am unable to lower the ear piece volume when making a call - can you please confirm if this is an issue with your phone too?

Guest sumeshd
Guys I am unable to lower the ear piece volume when making a call - can you please confirm if this is an issue with your phone too?

Setting>sound>volume panel>expendable/expanded..try it and tell if it works..

Guest SkUk21

Setting>sound>volume panel>expendable/expanded..try it and tell if it works..

I can alter the slider no problems, but the actual sound does not decrease or increase in volume. it is static at one volume

Guest spacebar2011

Stock ROM lasted all of 5 hours on my device, so never tried playing 1080p vids on it! The 2 other ROMs before this, didn't try 1080p on those either. So, maybe, its not just this ROM. If some more people could confirm this, it'd be helpful. I don't think I like the idea of my device being an odd one..!

Guest TripNRaVeR

I don't think I like the idea of my device being an odd one..!

You shouldnt be suprised, its an HTC after all :ph34r:

Guest spacebar2011

You shouldnt be suprised, its an HTC after all :ph34r:

This is my first HTC, I thought they were good at quality control..! All those screen issues, yellow spots and s***, I should've stuck with Samsung perhaps? But oh well, I still love my One X.. :)

Guest V6ser

Maybe u can if u publish ur work only here and not xda..let's see wt trip has in mind.. :ph34r:

I wouldn't post on xda(i have no influence there), I'd post on Madteam or Rootzwiki, givin' the necessary credits to @TripNRaVeR .

Guest TripNRaVeR

I wouldn't post on xda(i have no influence there), I'd post on Madteam or Rootzwiki, givin' the necessary credits to @TripNRaVeR .

Lol really youre avatar... it is just so... so.. terrible :huh:

Guest TomBriden

Had to do it 3 or 4 times but it eventually also worked for me

I can consistently get data working now, but its by no means a fix! the H/3G icon seems to flash about every 6seconds until it finally gives up. When you see it flash, count the seconds and when you get to 5, turn bluetooth on and off (i use the notification toggle and just double tap). Works for me every time

If it's stopped trying to connect, go into 'mobile network settings' and untick 'data enabled'. Then, tick to enable data again and immediately drag down the notification and enable/disable bluetooth.

No idea why this works but the logcat does show it tries to start bluetooth tethering followed by an exception every time it fails to connect mobile data. Maybe the enable/disable of bluetooth just before the connection attempt prevents that happening and so mobile data is able to get a connection?

Guest spacebar2011

I can consistently get data working now, but its by no means a fix! the H/3G icon seems to flash about every 6seconds until it finally gives up. When you see it flash, count the seconds and when you get to 5, turn bluetooth on and off (i use the notification toggle and just double tap). Works for me every time

If it's stopped trying to connect, go into 'mobile network settings' and untick 'data enabled'. Then, tick to enable data again and immediately drag down the notification and enable/disable bluetooth.

No idea why this works but the logcat does show it tries to start bluetooth tethering followed by an exception every time it fails to connect mobile data. Maybe the enable/disable of bluetooth just before the connection attempt prevents that happening and so mobile data is able to get a connection?

For me, it stays once connected but does not reconnect if I get in and out of 3G coverage. I have to toggle Bluetooth then. Its rather strange how and why that is though.

Guest MrGarak

It works! Funny bug. :huh:

Edited by MrGarak

Guest Rudolfje

Does Bluetooth RSAP work with CM on the X?

https://play.google...._from_developer

https://play.google...._from_developer

I'd love to be able to make calls in my car again, but it requires RSAP...

I haven't rooted my device, so if anyone could test this (see if it reports errors installing or running and if possible; connect to the carkit) for me I'd be grateful.

Edited by Rudolfje