[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

And what about adding some additional debug print to log?

Can you tell me with options i need to enable for that in config?

Guest spacebar2011

Probably not, this is a sense future

That means the image chip is just unused on this ROM and all the camera functionality is handled by the Tegra 3?

Guest Nightranger73

Can you tell me with options i need to enable for that in config?

No, I mean insertion of new debug msgs directly in source. The old fashioned style.

Guest sibbor

Probably not, this is a sense future

It is, but one might be able to activate the companion chip somehow? The chip seems to do all the magic in the HOX, as seen in the first paragraph. Also as seen in the 2nd paragraph we would need some software to use it (modified camera).

ImageSense comes in two parts, the camera and a companion chip. The HTC ImageSense camera is made up of a pretty standard 8-megapixel 1/1.2-inch sensor but has a new fast f/2.0 28mm lens. The new lens will allow more light into the sensor, improving low-light performance and allowing for shallower depth of field. The module’s own image processing chip takes over all picture taking duties from the regular processor and allows for 0.7-second shoot times and 0.2-second autofocus.

The final piece of puzzle is the new software developed by HTC to take advantage of the technology’s capabilities. New features include the ability to capture a high-resolution still photo while recording video and taking panoramic images.

Btw, looking forward to another update now ;)... Awesome work with the 3.1 kernel, even though it's rebooting. Anything else in store for us CM9 users?

EDIT: HTC references to the the dedicated chip as HTC ImageChip.

Edited by sibbor

Guest TripNRaVeR

It is, but one might be able to activate the companion chip somehow? The chip seems to do all the magic in the HOX, as seen in the first paragraph. Also as seen in the 2nd paragraph we would need some software to use it (modified camera).

Btw, looking forward to another update now ;)... Awesome work with the 3.1 kernel, even though it's rebooting. Anything else in store for us CM9 users?

EDIT: HTC references to the the dedicated chip as HTC ImageChip.

Well i'm quite pissed now that the kernel keeps rebooting so besides 015 i dont have much. The current kernel just isnt gonna work with all those closed source modules from htc.

So we need an new kernel to move forward

Guest Faidz Jalil

Hi,

Finally got my CM9 to boot...haha.

ANyone knows if there is anyway to internet pass through in this rom?

Edit: Got it to work with an app called reverse tether.

Edited by Faidz Jalil

Guest Pharoxx

The only thing bugging me about this rom is the camera issues...

Im with the 014 release, it crashes when focusing on faces. Ive posted logcats a while back... Also tried clearing the camera app cache, it didn't solve thee problem.

Any idea when will this be fixed?

Also if anyone knows a good camera app that works good with this rom ill be glad to hear.

Im currently using lg camera but it has a really ugly ui, qny ideas?

Guest Faidz Jalil

Hi, already a few hours into using build 14. I think that gsensor is not working. One game don't let me control while templerun refuses to start...any tips?

Guest megane42

The only thing bugging me about this rom is the camera issues...

Im with the 014 release, it crashes when focusing on faces. Ive posted logcats a while back... Also tried clearing the camera app cache, it didn't solve thee problem.

Any idea when will this be fixed?

Also if anyone knows a good camera app that works good with this rom ill be glad to hear.

Im currently using lg camera but it has a really ugly ui, qny ideas?

Try using Camera FV-5, works for me, no crashes, I have the full version, PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you, cheers

Guest FabioPBX

Yeah... and he forgot to update to v15 here... v15 out on xda

i just noticed...

can anyone confirm if BT audio Streaming is fixed?

Guest n3ocort3x

no, but for my case in 05 gps dont work.. he mentioned that he forgot the gps modules and provide a fix

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest FabioPBX

no, but for my case in 05 gps dont work.. he mentioned that he forgot the gps modules and provide a fix

no, as in not working or no, as in cant confirm?? :P

nop it doesnt, grrrr :(

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest megane42

Flashed v15 and boot.img included, works like a charm, flashed gapps and everything's fine. Didn't wipe v14, just flashed over it ;) Just curious... what do we get with this 3.1.x kernel that Trip is building? Really don't understand what will be better once it's released? Can someone enlighten me?

p.s. Trip who's Iris? If you don't mind me asking ;)

Cheers and thnx for your effort on this ROM :)

EDIT: volume rocker wake doesn't work when phone is more than 15-20min in sleep mode, only power button can wake the phone up, anyone else having this issue?

It works well when sent to sleet then after 2-3min taping volume buttons and it unlocks, but for longer periods it won't :/

Edited by megane42