[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Aslan Zhenetl

Hey,

My GPS doesn't work either... Its annoying.

I also cannot get into ADB. I type adb devices and it doesn't list my device. fastboot devices does list it.

No matter if my phone is in "Fastboot" or "HBOOT" its the same outcome.

In addition, USB debugigng and ADB network is enabled.

Any clues?

Turn it on (for adb) and try then :)

Guest megane42

http://forum.xda-dev...5&postcount=382

There's a zip file there that you flash in recovery and it fixes auto rotation.

Thnx, saw that, but forgot about it, my bad, thank you very much, rotation works great now ^_^ black screen while transitioning but that doesn't bother me :)

Looking forward to this update that trip will release in a couple of days :ph34r:

Guest ccalby

Turn it on (for adb) and try then :)

This may sound stupid (and it is very early in the morning for me...) but what do you mean Instructions please?

Guest Aslan Zhenetl

This may sound stupid (and it is very early in the morning for me...) but what do you mean Instructions please?

Just turn your phone on, enable USB debugging in developer options (its on by default in this rom I believe) then make sure you have drivers if you're on windows and connect the phone in charge only mode I think.. try other modes if still doesn't work.

Guest oogmsn

First of all, the from is really great having finally discarded sense! But it does have a few bugs that I hope can be ironed out soon.

I still have problem wife the auto rotate, it seems to work for awhile after I flashed 13 then to 14 withouta wipe. But not sure y, it didn't work now..

Then I can't seem to get the audio out when connected to my bt hands free moto 505. It also reboot the phone every time I turn off the bt via the pull down menu..

Hoping to see a release to address this soon!

Guest oogmsn

Thnx, saw that, but forgot about it, my bad, thank you very much, rotation works great now ^_^ black screen while transitioning but that doesn't bother me :)

Looking forward to this update that trip will release in a couple of days :ph34r:

Noob question...how do we flash this zip file? using fastboot? or recovery and then select the zip file from the phone sd card?

Guest ultrawires

Noob question...how do we flash this zip file? using fastboot? or recovery and then select the zip file from the phone sd card?

Essentially -

enter fastboot usb mode

fastboot erase cache

fastboot flash boot boot.img

enter recovery mode

wipe cache/dalvik/factory reset (cache may be sufficient otherwise factory reset)

install zip from sdcard

install gapps (optional)

reboot

Edited by ultrawires

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey Trip... any news on the Deep Sleep issue ??

I said this last week allready that it was solved :unsure: :mellow:

Guest Mischaseb

My phone never goes into deep sleep. All last night on the charger, core0 was at 51mhz. I've searched the thread and found people with the same issue, but no resolution?

Guest neovalkyr

My phone never goes into deep sleep. All last night on the charger, core0 was at 51mhz. I've searched the thread and found people with the same issue, but no resolution?

It wont go into deep sleep while charging, take it off the charger though and it has no problem.

edit: this was when i was using 013, i have't flashed 014 yet so not sure about that version

Edited by neovalkyr

Guest Mischaseb

It wont go into deep sleep while charging, take it off the charger though and it has no problem.

edit: this was when i was using 013, i have't flashed 014 yet so not sure about that version

Yeah still no good. If he knows about the issue lets hope he knows how to fix it.

Guest Mischaseb

is anyone on here trading their HOX for a GS3. I'm thinking about it just wanted to know if anyone is in my shoes

How is that even slightly relevant to this thread..........................................................

Guest Nightranger73

Is this kernel 3 better in performance or battery life?

Probably none of the above... just new, at least for very first releases. When all issues will be ironed out it will surely give better battery or performance depending on the chosen optimizations. The real problem are closed source blob and drivers. AFAIK (but I'll be happy to hear it isn't so) nvidia hasn't updated his drivers to 3.x kernel so drivers have to be backported to new architecture and that's the reason why HTC stayed on 2.6.x

Guest dlkotoric

How is that even slightly relevant to this thread..........................................................

Has nothing to do with this thread I was just wondering, I have owned mutiple Samsung and multiple HTC devices and was just wondering how HTC owners feel about it cause I already saw the response of GS3 owners.

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest TripNRaVeR

Here we have the full boot log from start till it reboots:

http://pastebin.com/72sPtbdM

Kernel version: 3.1.10

Information:

Nothing is backported (almost) everything is original 3.1.10 structure and build from scratch till result.

Huge amount of stuff is rewrited to have a source close to the 3.1.10 standard nVidia is using.

The only stuff backported is some sensor stuff that uses closed source binary's in the rom so they wouldnt work at all with a 3.1.10 kernel

Everything works, the only issue is the reboot crap

Guest n3ocort3x

omg...that message tells exactly nothing... the important thing is missing... why it reboots...

Maybe it should start CPU2 at this time but instead it crashes...

Edited by n3ocort3x