Reported as succesfull by one user on HUKD forums

eBay item no. 251050783250

Edited by CrazylegsDude

Guest FrankieADZ

eBay seller doing unlock codes for £5.55 GBP

thats good then :)

just hope this one doesnt raise there prices like the other ;)

Guest CrazylegsDude

Well the other guy is going to wonder why his nice little earner has suddenly stopped bearing fruit.. ;)

So may even start dropping his price again once he finds out he has competition!

Guest hofmeister

My code arrived today from these guys and works no problem.

I agree that its good the other guy has some much cheaper competition now!

Guest grivbat

May i also suggest trying a vodafone shop as they can, have and may still unlock for free while your there.

of course i realise it may not be conenient for some or cost effective if you have to travel far but still worth looking at i think.

Guest anteg

eBay seller doing unlock codes for £5.55 GBP

After an unsuccessful request to get my local vodafone shop to unlock it for free, I used the the same ebay seller

I've been hovering in the background to find out what is good & bad about my new phone but thought it was worth posting to confirm the unlock code worked for me it's a US seller so it cost $8.99 = £5.55

Edited by anteg

Guest FrankieADZ

After an unsuccessful request to get my local vodafone shop to unlock it for free, I used the the same ebay seller

I've been hovering in the background to find out what is good & bad about my new phone but thought it was worth posting to confirm the unlock code worked for me it's a US seller so it cost $8.99 = £5.55

Nice, Im going to try and annoy the shop assistant to the point of break down in order to get mine unlocked for free when i get it ;)

Welcome to the forums by the way :)

Guest trueno2k

You can unlock your G300s for less than a tenner and here are a list of these people on ebay who are doing this service

korter_gsm - HERE for US 8.99$ (works out to around 5.55£ depending on exchange rates ) and/or HERE for UK 5.99£

specialize - HERE for 8.98£

cellunlockerpro - HERE for 5.79£

So, plenty to choose from!...

Just thought I add my 2cents worth :P

Edited by trueno2k

Guest Copperface

You can unlock your G300s for less than a tenner and here are a list of these people on ebay who are doing this service

korter_gsm - HERE for US 8.99$ (works out to around 5.55£ depending on exchange rates ) and/or HERE for UK 5.99£

Thanks,I went through cellunlockerpro on ebay - shown at £5-79 but had a best offer option. Offered £5 and that was accepted. Code took 16 hours to come through and worked first time, no problems, so highly recommended.

Now to 'de-voda' the phone.....

Guest trueno2k
Thanks,I went through cellunlockerpro on ebay - shown at £5-79 but had a best offer option. Offered £5 and that was accepted. Code took 16 hours to come through and worked first time, no problems, so highly recommended.

Now to 'de-voda' the phone.....

Great to hear you got really good deal from Cellunlockerpro ;)

Just noticed that cellunlockerpro link was same as specialize and have fixed that in my post... Also noticed on ebay that both specialize and cellunlockerpro are selling the unlock service at higher prices, have no idea why they did that besides trying to fool noobs into buying at that price before looking into more depth on ebay for a better price...

2cents ;)

Guest CrazylegsDude

Great to hear you got really good deal from Cellunlockerpro ;)

Just noticed that cellunlockerpro link was same as specialize and have fixed that in my post... Also noticed on ebay that both specialize and cellunlockerpro are selling the unlock service at higher prices, have no idea why they did that besides trying to fool noobs into buying at that price before looking into more depth on ebay for a better price...

2cents ;)

Specialize was selling for £8.98 when there were no other sellers doing unlock codes for the G300

He started off cheaper but steadily rose his price every few days because there was no other competition about, these other sellers have only just come on the scene in the last 4 or 5 days!

Guest skw2

well, thought I let you all know that korter_gsm code fail to unlock my phone. Two tries already. Contacted korter_gsm and he/she is re-verifying the code.

Note: my g300 is locked to vodafone uk.

Guest trueno2k
well, thought I let you all know that korter_gsm code fail to unlock my phone. Two tries already. Contacted korter_gsm and he/she is re-verifying the code.

Note: my g300 is locked to vodafone uk.

Well, as soon as you get your refund back you can try out the other ebayers, or you can just get a code first whilst you apply & wait for a refund from korter_gsm!?... :P

Guest skw2

Well, as soon as you get your refund back you can try out the other ebayers, or you can just get a code first whilst you apply & wait for a refund from korter_gsm!?... :P

with just one more attempt left, I am feeling abit cautious about trying out other ebayer codes. Does anyone know what happens to the phone should all 3 attempts fail?

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

I unlocked mine from ebay specialize for £9.98 working perfectly with 3 UK Network. Mine was from Vodafone UK store. :D

Still worth it. Cos the phone is cheap therefore I wouldn't mind even paying 20 pounds for an unlock.

Guest skw2

I unlocked mine from ebay specialize for £9.98 working perfectly with 3 UK Network. Mine was from Vodafone UK store. :D

Still worth it. Cos the phone is cheap therefore I wouldn't mind even paying 20 pounds for an unlock.

yeah I might go "crawling" back to vodafone and cough out the £20 for the unlock. Just for a piece of mind.

Guest Davidoff59

I would def try free unlock from Vodafone before buying. I went and got one today. Ask first about getting a free unlock. If they say no, be prepared to walk out and not buy it and go elsewhere. I got free unlock today at Vodafone. Be pleasent but also be prepared to say I will leave it then if they wont do it for free.

It was the first question I asked today before even showing interest, whether I could get it unlocked for free I store.

Guest Makkaxxxxx9

Bum. I paid £10 on Friday night, now you can get it for a fiver! I had to wait till this morning for it too.

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

yeah I might go "crawling" back to vodafone and cough out the £20 for the unlock. Just for a piece of mind.

If that's what you want to do. But I am pretty certain specialize will unlock it for you. They gave me a key just after 24 hours.

All you need to do is send them your correct IMEI NUMBER and MODEL NUMBER: U8815

They will then give you a code which is meant to be 16 digit long with numbers only!!! It will unlock the phone immediately and any network will start working.

Here's the link from where i bought mine. http://www.ebay.com/itm/180875702699

The guy has 100% positive feedback so yeah, I can assure you, you won't have problems unless you don't give them your correct IMEI Number or don't enter the code correctly.

Edited by BLaZiNgSPEED