Two Minor Gripes

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Why oh why is there not a "Sort apps by name" option in the app drawer? Why do these people omit this option? Am i just OCD'ing?!

On a slightly less serious note my speaker volume is now too loud (after B886 rom install) and i keep having to turn it down a little as each message makes me jump!

Guest putbinoot

Yeah that bugs me, how hard is it to arrange a - z. Ffs. And the warning about switching from wifi to data, I know they are trying to be helpful but they should provide an option to disable it, ffs not everybody that buys a cheaper phone has a s*** data plan.

Guest FrankieADZ

lol....dont start the OCD already, ive not even got 1 yet & thats annoying me lol.

better it being loud than silent imo ;)

Guest Frankish

It's really really good now. Music us loud and decent quality. It's louder than my monte Carlo. And I'm using touchwiz launcher anyway.

Guest FrankieADZ

It's really really good now. Music us loud and decent quality. It's louder than my monte Carlo. And I'm using touchwiz launcher anyway.

im hoping to get 1 this week, if they havent got 1...i'll go in a mardy then ask when the black & dark gray version is coming.

Glad to see your enjoying it,just need to get everyone else to get 1 ;) l

Guest RussellS

im hoping to get 1 this week, if they havent got 1...i'll go in a mardy then ask when the black & dark gray version is coming.

Glad to see your enjoying it,just need to get everyone else to get 1 ;) l

I think that now the volume bug is known to be fixable in software then a lot of people will be getting one.

Personally, that is all that has been holding me back from replacing my SanFansisco with the G300. I only wish it was available in black instead of white.

Guest Frankish

The great thing is that it's just a software upgrade that fixes it. So as far as I am aware it shouldn't even void your warranty.

Guest FrankieADZ

I think that now the volume bug is known to be fixable in software then a lot of people will be getting one.

Personally, that is all that has been holding me back from replacing my SanFansisco with the G300. I only wish it was available in black instead of white.

i agree with you there on the colour, ive seen a video on Youtube of a black & dark gray version with Vodafone apps on it(i think it was) so im kinda hoping they release it aswell :)

Guest Davidoff59

Black and grey could be for other countries. I imagine it it was going to be available here, they would be selling it now. Other vendors may be able to get them though once the 3 month exclusivity ends.

Guest dbaseii

Frankish where did you get touchwiz from? I can only find clones on Play

Guest Frankish

Frankish where did you get touchwiz from? I can only find clones on Play

It's from XDA and called touchwiz 4.5. It's a great launcher.