We're giving away a RaspberryPi!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest streather

I doubt i'll win but hey its worth a shot.

What phone am I using? I currently have a iphone 4 and a random fact?

I have a titanium plated jaw thanks to having the foolish idea of blocking a baseball bat with my face.

Guest Mikey242

Would love one of these, good idea to give it away!

Currently using an HTC Sensation

Random fact:Enjoy making my own wine :-)

Guest Joshua_Brighton

Fact: Suits are my casual ware.

Phone: I was using a Galaxy Nexus until the other day when the signal crapped out. Back to my trust LG GT540, really disliking the downgrade!

Guest gluttony

iv got swagg with galaxy s2 and hydrogen ics.

random fact: im doing this while in a hotel room with my fiancee who is asking where we should go for dinner lol

Guest rameses

SGS2 Rooted and customer ROM (Omega v11.1). Tried to order a pi when announced, but I might have a better chance here.

Guest mniewiera

Hey this sounds great!

I'm in the waiting line for the raspberry pi´s from almost the beginning, but still waiting till i can order one.

This would help me and my brother a lot!

Currently im using a Galaxy Nexus and the original 7" Galaxy Tab, my little brother uses my "old" Nexus S.

Random Fact: Yesterday (07.05.2012) was National Masturbation Day in the USA :-)

Edited by mniewiera

Guest Goots

Using a Samsung GT-I9000 with Ficeto's 2.3.6 Custom Base ROM and Semaphore Kernel.

Random Fact: 88.2% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Guest Popple3

My random fact is that I'm currently typing up my thesis in software development which I wrote an Android app for.

My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S II. Samsung butchered ICS on it with TouchWiz, but thankfully CM9 nightlies make it so much better.

Also, I've been wanting a RaspberryPi since I first knew of it, and still so badly want one. I can't afford one though, despite how cheap they are. :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.