We're giving away a RaspberryPi!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MeX_DK

Awesome contest. I would like to win it.

And I am using a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT9100 and anxiously awaiting the SGS3 with 64 Gig internal Memory and then I am set.

Guest V6ser

I want this so baaaaaaaaad!!!!!

I'd totally use it to compile my ROMs and post here and on MadTeam.

Pleaaaaaaseee MoDaCo I like u!

Oh! And I have the One X and a G5

Guest pd.ryder

Random fact... I'm so freakin predictable I can't even spell random!

Oh...

And I'm using a Galaxy Nexus... There's random for ya!

Guest cgoran

Why it is COOL?

Beside learning programming, this little device has the power to become one of the most ubiquitous devices and to bring new level of our computing use.

It is very cheap, very small, it is capable of displaying Full HD resolution videos without any problem, (look it as a better performance than iPhone 4S) it can be connected to the internet and all this means that we can have computers in every room for any purpose without worrying about related costs, electricity bills etc.

By utilising this kind of devices, number of people using internet, social networks, etc. will grow drammaticaly and that means, more connectivity (for people), oppening of new niche markets, potential for development of new products of any kind etc.

http://scienceofthetime.com/2012SkopjeUniversitySsCyrilandMethodius/2012/04/20/raspberry-pi-a-cheap-way-to-get-more-online-users-the-quickest-way/

Guest eLJay

Random fact: I may soon have more time from my full time programming job than I was planning.

We Fear Change - Garth (Wayne's World)

I have a Blade, a Sony Ericsson Live and a Skate (which I just got running ICS - sweet).

Guest lemonoid

You guys are awesome for giving away some Pi :) gotta love tasty treats, I mean, Android does :D I'm gonna have to wait for them to ship over 180,000 and looking at a Sept/Oct date :( I really would love one of these things to develop on so I can actually be able to write knowledgeable articles on the device.

Moto Bionic and I have a Nexus S laying around, but I'm not with Sprint any more so I just toy with it.

Thanks guys!

Guest Tim Norris

Random Fact: I am a still using XBMC on an Xbox regularly.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy 2 Epic 4G Touch as my phone.

Guest IEFtm

yes, do want. mmm. pi(e).

I can't believe you have a 'spare' one, you bastid :P

Currently using a HTC Sensation.. This might change in the near future to a One series ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.