New B888 ROM from Huawei [Download Link Inside]

Guest KasioPC

Guest DRAGOLIZER

Now. that's what I wanted to hear - the confirmations that applying the vendor on top of the stock ROM is permanent, even after trying to re-flash a stock ROM again.

I'm not into all the custom ROMS etc., but one day, I'll probably just port over an AOSP ROM (which seems easy, whilst researching), when the phone is discontinued by Huawei. Until then, looking forward to seeing what else they bring, like ICS. Should be good!

Also, just read today, that Huawei have started releasing Emotion UI beta to their other phones. Should be expecting a version for our phones pretty soon. It's their own version of the HTC Sense GUI.

Regarding Liam_D's post, I have a Samsung 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card that worked out of the box. I can't seem to remember whether it was formatted to FAT or FAT32, but I've had no problems so far. I'm surprised that these phones can even support these high-end cards!

Edited by DRAGOLIZER

Guest immortalkingpt

Hi everyone (new here :D)

I'm having some issues flashing the vendor update. I think it's just not working. I flashed the B888 firmware and then deleted that update.app and reflashed again. (the vendor folder was always in my sd card)

I can't find the huawei apps nor the notification controls.

I might be doing something wrong...