STOCK - 1.29.401.11 - DUO (Deodexed-Updated-Optimised) ROM for the HTC One X (Tegra 3)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

This is a repack of the stock ROM for the HTC One X (Tegra 3), the most recent release at the time of writing - 1.29.401.7.

Features...

• Deodexed
  • All components Updated to the latest versions
  • Optimised with the MCR build system for
  • Rooted with insecure boot image
    A kitchen for this will follow shortly. This will also form the basis for my MoDaCo Custom ROM.

This image is for flashing via ClockworkMod recovery, and is used at your own risk! Always back up before flashing!
    • Ir1 1.29.401.11 DUO - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: a31225d46aa49a370e3f61461b429260
    • NOTE: If you have a S-ON device, you should 'fastboot flash boot.img' from the zip manually (thanks HTC!)

Enjoy! :)

P

PS If you find this useful, please consider signing up for a MoDaCo subscription!

Guest PaulOBrien

There may be a short wait while the load balancing software determines the best kitchen to serve your ROM. The kitchen should appear below within 20 seconds.

Guest EddyOS

Cool. I'm sticking to stock until someone can definitely say S-OFF won't ever happen (unless you still need someone to swap with ;) )

Guest dupersuper

thank you for this great rom. however I can't seem to get the facebook integration working. the contacts are sort of linked but calendars and status updates are not.

Guest qbus

thank you for this great rom. however I can't seem to get the facebook integration working. the contacts are sort of linked but calendars and status updates are not.

This is because of upgrading Facebook to the newest version. It breaks integration with Friends Stream (the same with Twitter for HTC Sense).

Guest chunkyone

HI Paul

Thanks for the roms, is an updated radio contained in this rom? I seem to have a conflict. In the boot loader it says baseband 1.1204.103.14 but within the rom in 'software info' it shows baseband 1.1204.104.14.

Thanks

Chunk

Guest dr_ysp

This is a repack of the stock ROM for the HTC One X (Tegra 3), the most recent release at the time of writing - 1.29.401.7.

Features...

• Deodexed
  • All components Updated to the latest versions
  • Optimised with the MCR build system for
  • Rooted with insecure boot image

A kitchen for this will follow shortly. This will also form the basis for my MoDaCo Custom ROM.

This image is for flashing via ClockworkMod recovery, and is used at your own risk! Always back up before flashing!

• Ir1 1.29.401.7 DUO - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: cf763aedeb6699219f53e8cdbb58109d

Enjoy! :)

P

PS If you find this useful, please consider signing up for a MoDaCo subscription!

Hey Paul, waiting eagerly for kitchen,as you must bebaware, i am fan of your work from Hero days, still think hero is one hell of a device HTC made, can please ask you that == do u have any information about screen flickering or live wallpaer stopping in sense launcher while changing screen on one x, please do update me if you have answers for these questions

Edited by dr_ysp

Guest d-droid

Looks awesome Paul. Will absolutely sign up for the Plus account I'm thinking.

Can't wait to get this on my One X :D

Edited by d-droid

Guest daica

this is what I want, stock and deodexed for my own customize, a long waiting.

Now waiting for your kitchen and learning deodexed a stock rom (tried dsixda's kitchen but failed on some file :( )

Please keep update.

Thanks a lots Paul

Guest kirdroid

Is anyone having issues copying text? If i long press text to bring up the clipboard in any app it just force closes. I have wiped everything before flashing.

Is anyone having issues copying text? If i long press text to bring up the clipboard in any app it just force closes. I have wiped everything before flashing.

Strange, I'm experiencing the same. Tried pasting something into a text message and it FC'd. The same happened with other applications too btw.

Logcat here:

http://pastebin.com/v0i1q4eV

Guest carthesis

Good to hear a kitchen is coming! I've been holding off and holding off on rooting mine until there is a ROM I trust available for it - I don't like deviating too far from stock!

Paul - given that bootloaders/S-ON issues and the interaction with HTCDev in order to get custom ROMs on the One series, any chance that when you release the kitchen you can whack up some basic step-by-step type instructions for those of us who are computer-savvy but not massively Android experienced? I rooted and MCR'd my old Desire, but the newer devices don't seem to be quite as straightforward...

*beg plead grovel*

Guest PaulOBrien

Good to hear a kitchen is coming! I've been holding off and holding off on rooting mine until there is a ROM I trust available for it - I don't like deviating too far from stock!

Paul - given that bootloaders/S-ON issues and the interaction with HTCDev in order to get custom ROMs on the One series, any chance that when you release the kitchen you can whack up some basic step-by-step type instructions for those of us who are computer-savvy but not massively Android experienced? I rooted and MCR'd my old Desire, but the newer devices don't seem to be quite as straightforward...

*beg plead grovel*

Sure thing! :)

P

Paul - given that bootloaders/S-ON issues and the interaction with HTCDev in order to get custom ROMs on the One series, any chance that when you release the kitchen you can whack up some basic step-by-step type instructions for those of us who are computer-savvy but not massively Android experienced?

Maybe can you find some help here in the meantime

Guest PaulOBrien

1.29.401.11 kitchen is now online with a bunch of vanilla options also... i'll be creating a vanilla style prebake shortly together with the MCR.

P

Guest SurfHost

Thanks for the kitchen Paul! GPS is working again after flasing another bake with the Sense lockscreen and launcher in it.

Edited by SurfHost