STOCK - 1.29.401.11 - DUO (Deodexed-Updated-Optimised) ROM for the HTC One X (Tegra 3)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest carthesis

Maybe can you find some help here in the meantime

Excellent! Thanks for that!

I'll be giving that a whirl when I get some time later this week. Begone with you, foul O2 crapware!!

Paul - meant to ask the other day but forgot - does this ROM include the nVidia gfx fix where HTC had put the file in the wrong folder so it wasn't being loaded? Can't remember the exact filename, but i'm sure you know what I mean...

Guest raph santerre

The Lockscreen option in Google application does not seem to be selectable, even when the lockscreen option in HTC applications is not selected.

Guest raph santerre

Is it working for you? Are you able to bake and download? I am still waiting. 39 minutes and counting.

Not at all ... I waited for more or less the same amount of time ... and finally gave up

Guest jnrandall

The Lockscreen option in Google application does not seem to be selectable, even when the lockscreen option in HTC applications is not selected.

All you need to do is deselect the choice in the HTC Applications section. It'll defer to and install the ICS lockscreen.

Guest carthesis

Paul - just to let you know that this DUO ROM seems to be suffering from the same Friendstream problem as the MCR. I'm testing without the FB app baked-in, so will post and let people know if this is the problem as you suspect.

Guest Voryzen

Excellent! Thanks for that!

I'll be giving that a whirl when I get some time later this week. Begone with you, foul O2 crapware!!

Paul - meant to ask the other day but forgot - does this ROM include the nVidia gfx fix where HTC had put the file in the wrong folder so it wasn't being loaded? Can't remember the exact filename, but i'm sure you know what I mean...

@paulobrien

I thought you spoke with HTC about that, and it actually wasn't placed in the wrong spot?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaboul140

Hi All,

I've a stupid question, where is the link to the online kitchen for HTC one X, to install only application I want !

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest j1mmy g88

Hey Paul, loving your work, just become a paid member again after not being for a while. Apologies for that, your work is very much worth it.

• 1 month later...
Guest steff195

Hi guys!

I bought this phone three weeks ago and since then I've been playing with it. It's my first Android experience, until now I was a WinMo fan. Everything good so far, but I have a little concern: right after I started to use my phone the OTA update notification appeared and i successfully updated to the version in the screenshot:

.20120821202728.png

But my version is Asian, I think, because I have Singapore and other countries nearby, but the problem is that I live in Romania. :D I bought it over the internet and that may explain this problem. It's not quite a problem, the device is in english, but I just want to change to Europe version. Now, I tried some methods posted over xda forum, something with boot menu/recovery mode... so I can't change the region to Europe one, to have for example 1.29.401.11. Not to mention that recently a new version for Europe users is already out and I am stuck with this asian version, because for this region no update is available yet. Just to mention: my phone is not rooted . So, what can I do to change to the Europe soft version? If it is already posted somewhere, please guide me, and forgive my ignorance . ;)