[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

Guest youpi666

Guest Ma7moud

thanks >< i got it now

1 more noob question : is there any how i can save all my apps before flash again? T_T i really lazy and i dun want play game all over again

use Titanium Backup

Guest Ma7moud

i think you should remove the Updater.apk file from the ROM because its useless for us, its just using space and it starts on its own after boot and every time i switch data or wifi on and tries to check for updates

and because i have an A1 this was causing me RAM issues and slowness when i switch on my wifi

Guest alboz83

I installed V2 after same days with 1.1. I see a few changes, but with 256-1036 OC and noop smartass V2 i have many many freezes and i must remove the battery for reboot.

Guest Ma7moud

I installed V2 after same days with 1.1. I see a few changes, but with 256-1036 OC and noop smartass V2 i have many many freezes and imust remove the battery for reboot.

looks like your phone can't handle 1036MHz, i made a 245-998 OC.

here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?6gv8qf9hmru6sw1

Where can we find the updater.apk? I checked \system\app but couldn't find it in there (still on V1.1).

Grtz FeareX

i don't know if its there in V1.1 but i found it in V2 in system\app

Guest siggey

I installed V2 after same days with 1.1. I see a few changes, but with 256-1036 OC and noop smartass V2 i have many many freezes and i must remove the battery for reboot.

or you can use incredicontrol, test the voltage and frequency values and then put your values in the zip for flashing. Remember, every liquid is different in over clock...

Guest alboz83

Thanks guys :)

I don't like the ics theme but i think that the themes affect the ram that always decreases after a few hours. It's possible to do the rom with favourite theme? How? Thanks

Guest atifx

Hey Guys,

i was wondering, does anyone know how to make the Weather appear on the Lock Screen? Many themes have Beautiful Weather displayed on their Lock screens.

So, does anyone know how it is done?

Guest MoNzAi88

during incoming call, the phone will vibrate 1st, the ringtone but it will take 3-4 second to turn on the screen, sometimes it just wont turn on, any1 having the same problem?

Guest Ma7moud

during incoming call, the phone will vibrate 1st, the ringtone but it will take 3-4 second to turn on the screen, sometimes it just wont turn on, any1 having the same problem?

happens to me if i leave too many apps running in the background.

probably because of the slow processor in the Liquid, try overclocking if you haven't

Guest MoNzAi88

happens to me if i leave too many apps running in the background.

probably because of the slow processor in the Liquid, try overclocking if you haven't

will it drain more battery life?

Guest Ma7moud

will it drain more battery life?

not much, my phone lasts for about 14 hours with wifi connected all the time and an hour of playing games

I have a problem: I can't make a nandroid of this rom. it keeps processing. I left the phone an hour and it haven't done it. (I have 256 Mb of swap and 512 ext 3 )

don't choose backup but backup with ext (the last choose if i remember) and it's work.

yes sorry I just created the ext partition, but when I choose it the recovery freeze and I have to pull the battery O.O

Guest Goksi

Wow, runs smooth! Just wondering how do I change the text color, can barely see contacts list.

Edited by Goksi

Guest Ma7moud

Wow, runs smooth! Just wondering how do I change the text color, can barely see contacts list.

download another theme from Themes app, and if you click on customize you can change only the contact list and not the whole theme if you like it

Guest sambapati

yes sorry I just created the ext partition, but when I choose it the recovery freeze and I have to pull the battery O.O

I have a similar problem, not nandroid with ext. It give me an error ( something as "not enogh space on sd or not ext partition) and not finish the backup. Also

TRY AGAIN TO MAKE A NANANDROID AND IT HAS FINISHED WITHOUT ERRORS :)

Miui backup always continue to stop with an error. :( On V1.1 it worked fine

Edited by sambapati

Guest after_silence

@Youpi666 Will you make a miui final with new layout partition and cwm recovery, how CM7.2 RC3?

You can just get boot.img from cm7.2 rc3, replace it with the one from the zip of this miui and flash via new cwm, i think :-)

Guest alboz83

You can just get boot.img from cm7.2 rc3, replace it with the one from the zip of this miui and flash via new cwm, i think :-)

Yes?? Thanks, i'll try :)

I have a similar problem, not nandroid with ext. It give me an error ( something as "not enogh space on sd or not ext partition) and not finish the backup. Also

TRY AGAIN TO MAKE A NANANDROID AND IT HAS FINISHED WITHOUT ERRORS :)

Miui backup always continue to stop with an error. :( On V1.1 it worked fine

Yes I have exactly that problem. I have that error and then the recovery freezes. I tried many times, but can't make a nandroid with ext. I have the same problem on lndark.