[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

Guest youpi666

Guest Braveheart28

Hello everybody, I just had time to try this beauty. It runs smooth but I have an issue with the statusbar. After starting the phone the statusbar doesn't appear for sometime. I reflashed 2 times but it's still the same. Anybody has the same issue?

Guest Ma7moud

Hello everybody, I just had time to try this beauty. It runs smooth but I have an issue with the statusbar. After starting the phone the statusbar doesn't appear for sometime. I reflashed 2 times but it's still the same. Anybody has the same issue?

I didn't see that before, but try changing the theme then reboot and see how that goes

Guest Ma7moud

MIUI works on the new partition layout with me, just put the boot.img from CM7.2 in the MIUI zip file and it worked

no more changing recovery for me :D

seems like the new boot.img doesn't like the MIUI wifi, the phone reboots when i switch wifi on :(

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest after_silence

MIUI works on the new partition layout with me, just put the boot.img from CM7.2 in the MIUI zip file and it worked

no more changing recovery for me :D

seems like the new boot.img doesn't like the MIUI wifi, the phone reboots when i switch wifi on :(

You need to put /system/lib/modules folder from cm7.2 too in your Miui.

Guest phuthinh100

Hello everybody, Please help me about notification LED.

The notification LED on my liquid blink continuously when battery level is less than 10%. How can I disable notification LED when battery is low?

Guest Ma7moud

Hello everybody, Please help me about notification LED.

The notification LED on my liquid blink continuously when battery level is less than 10%. How can I disable notification LED when battery is low?

do you mean the battery LED ?

Guest Master_T

This is something that happens on all GB roms and that annoys me as well... the low battery led blinks ultra-fast, like 3 blinks per second. If anyone knows how to make it "normal" let us know...

Guest siggey

I noticed that liquid next parts from ln1.9.2 can disable the battery led, but only until reboot. Probably can be modified for changing the blink intervals.

Guest alboz83

thanks, i will try that

Ma7moud did you try MIUI Final with boot.img and modules from CM7.2? Works? It's better with new partition layout? Thanks

Guest Ma7moud

Ma7moud did you try MIUI Final with boot.img and modules from CM7.2? Works? It's better with new partition layout? Thanks

its the same, but new partition layout, means you don't have to change recovery if you want to try CM9 or CM7.2

Guest alboz83

its the same, but new partition layout, means you don't have to change recovery if you want to try CM9 or CM7.2

Thanks, yes i would try CM7.2, CM9, but i love MIUI and changing recovery always is boring. I make the rom with files from cm7.2 and flash recovery e miui final :)

Guest Mawil

Hi there. I use this rom since a few weeks and i'm pretty impressed by this nice and fast rom, good work. But lately I face an irregulary issue: Sometimes my phone doesn't wake up and the battery(case) feels quite hot while it is draining very fast, the only way to fix is to take the battery out. If I don't notice the problem the battery drains to zero within a few hours and the phone turns off. Does someone notice something similar or does it sound like the battery is saying farewell?

Guest FeareX

Sounds like an app is keeping your phone bussy. Check your running services and battery usage, maybe the app is on top of the list.

Guest ShurikGreek

Tell me please, this ROM stable? Wi-Fi and GPS are working properly? Is it worth it to switch from CM7.2?

I like the MIUI, but like the stability of the final CM7.2 :)

Guest Ma7moud

Tell me please, this ROM stable? Wi-Fi and GPS are working properly? Is it worth it to switch from CM7.2?

I like the MIUI, but like the stability of the final CM7.2 :)

yes everything is working properly, and if it's worth it to switch that is up to you

Guest FeareX

I experience longer battery life with this MIUI release. Thats why I switched back to MIUI from CM7.2 ;)

MIUI also seems faster for some reason. For example opening the app drawer in Launcher Pro on CM7.2 went very laggy as in low framerate. I tried LP on MIUI this morning and its smooth. Ofcourse that was just for testing since the MIUI launcher is great :)

Guest ShurikGreek

This firmware is very pleasant, but one thing I was disappointed:

When a call arrives, the screen wakes up immediately, and the melody of late. The call is already 5-7 seconds and the screen and the melody just woke up.

In such a СM7.2 no, it turns very quickly if you can somehow fix this?

P.S СM7.2 final only android 2.3 Liqud E, where when you receive a call the screen wakes up instantly.

Thx.

Guest FeareX

Well, I guess this ROM was the last one I used on my Liquid. Got a great deal on an Galaxy SII so I sold my Liquid.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Guest Ma7moud

Well, I guess this ROM was the last one I used on my Liquid. Got a great deal on an Galaxy SII so I sold my Liquid.

Keep up the good work everyone!

NOOOOOOO, why join the dark Samsung side? :P

stay with Acer :P

i'm keeping my Liquid until i can buy a Nexus phone :D

and yes I know the Galaxy Nexus is made by Samsung, but i still like it more than the SII or the SIII

Edited by Ma7moud