[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

Guest youpi666

Guest proceno72

Guys i tried to replace boot.img and module folder from Cm7.2 v2 and the rom boot. In system/phone informations now i see 200mb internal memory and lupohirp kernel version. I installed also Liquidparts from Cm7.2 to manage a2sd (i must test but the rom use a2sd automatically), swap etc.. Maybe Miui Final is the better rom gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 is more speed but the graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable

Why did you replace boot.img and module folder?

I flashed this MIUI rom with last TWRP available for our acer liquid, with no modification, and it's perfect.

Before this, I tested Cyanogenmod 7.2 and beta 9 versions but I agree with you, graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable and on Liquid E with 512 ram speed in not so bad.

Guest alboz83

I replaced because I thought that Miui might have problems with TWRP (for new layout partition).

However, I have simply taken the boot.img and /system/lib/modules folder from Cm7.2 and replaced in Miui Final v2 zip package, then flashed.

Guest proceno72

Ok alboz83, I heard about some kind of problem with TWRP and pre-cm7.2 roms (due to new layout partition). But with this recovery, I came back from CM9beta3/CM7.2 rom on old LNdark (and now on MIUI V2Final), and flashing operations in TWRP always well done (always "wipe-all").

Edited by proceno72

Guest alboz83

Ok alboz83, I heard about some kind of problem with TWRP and pre-cm7.2 roms (due to new layout partition). But with this recovery, I came back from CM9beta3/CM7.2 rom on old LNdark (and now on MIUI V2Final), and flashing operations in TWRP always well done (always "wipe-all").

I have read (i don't remember where) that for Liquid E there are no problems with recovery, can be used TWRP for flashing any rom. But for Liquid A1 no, need to change recovery

Guest phuthinh100

I have the issue about GPS. After turn on GPS for a while, I turned off it. Then the battery drain very high (about 3% 1hour on sleep mod). I have to reboot to recovery and wipe battery stat, then the battery drain normal. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

• 1 month later...