Question for Italians using MIUI or Cyanogen7

Guest ltpitt

Guest ltpitt

Hi all!

I'm going to change my phone operator and I wanted to ask if anybody is using TIM without problems with MIUI and Cyanogen7 data.

Thanks!

Ciao a tutti!

Vorrei cambiare operatore e mi farebbe piacere sapere se qualcuno di voi ha TIM ed usa senza problemi la connessione ad internet dalle rom MIUI e Cyanogen7.

Grazie!

Guest vamper89

Io ho la TIM e non ho nessun problema con la cm7, la miui l'avevo provata ma non ricordo se dava problemi, credo di no

I have TIM and I don't have problem with cm7, i don't remember if miui has problem but i think no

Guest ltpitt
Io ho la TIM e non ho nessun problema con la cm7, la miui l'avevo provata ma non ricordo se dava problemi, credo di no

I have TIM and I don't have problem with cm7, i don't remember if miui has problem but i think no

Thanks a lot! :)

Guest chemicalbuz

ho la tim pure io con la tim young, sempre usate solo miui e cm, tutto ok

i have tim with with tim young, always used miui and cm, no problems

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest ltpitt
I'm vodafone with 128k Sim and i can't use mobile data :(

Same for me...

I am changing carrier because off TIM good offers and I wanted to know if data was working too.

Finally I Will enjoy miui!

Guest ltpitt
ho la tim pure io con la tim young, sempre usate solo miui e cm, tutto ok

i have tim with with tim young, always used miui and cm, no problems

That's great news: thanks!

Guest mariosbbs
i don't know if the problem is caused by vodafone 128kb sim or by every carrier 128kb sims...

My 3 Italia sim is 128 (or more) and work.

• 2 weeks later...

Ho smanettato parecchio, e l'unica rom con cui posso usare la rete mobile con vodafone 128k, è la miui 1.0 linkata in questo forum! qualunque altra miui, o cyanogen, non mi fa andare in rete se non wifi!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mesme

Sono passato da Vodafone a 3 e tutte e due non mi hanno dato problemi con la connessione dati con la mia performace rom.

I had both Vodafone and 3 and no problem with the mobile data with the performace rom.

Guest ltpitt
Sono passato da Vodafone a 3 e tutte e due non mi hanno dato problemi con la connessione dati con la mia performace rom.

I had both Vodafone and 3 and no problem with the mobile data with the performace rom.

Performance rom is based on Acer stock rom so the hardware is fully functional. You can have problems with miui and cm as you read in the topic :)