SRocK's i900 Omnia Rom (17.05.2012) (23153v1)

Guest srock61

Guest srock61

Hello friends.

This is my first rom for omnia. Yes i still use omnia. And i still love it ^_^

I am a student . I have a lot of exam but i try to do something like this in my free time.

It's best rom for me.I hope u like this rom. Lets look this fresh rom.

Features:

*It's based on 23153 build.(I know there must be some bugs in this build.If you write here i try to fix them as soon possible.)

*I made some XIP and OS config for better speed and more space.

*It's an English rom.

*A few programs and themes added.

*Titanium Used in this build.

*Some useless system programs deleted.

*XPR compression used.(If you want i can add a lzx version)

*Office removed. (You can download it if you want)

*After "Job Done" just unplug usb cable .Phone restarts two times. Don't touch it! When Installation finishes system makes calibration automaticly and skips calibraton screen. And install programs.

Added Programs:

3D Drivers

Opera Mini

Resco Explorer

Resco Photo Manager

Torch Button

Core Player

OldSap Don't Sleep Wifi

StopWatch

xda Soft Reset

Adobe Reader

Flash Player 3.1 and 7

Android Lock Screen

Some OmniaLite Programs

Screenshots:

srock.png

Download Links(You can send me mirrors):

Exe Rom: http://www.mediafire...bnn61r3wb2ya124

7zipped Rom: http://www.mediafire...dar12l5vzepxi52

http://rapidshare.co...Rom_23153v1_.7z

Office 2010: http://www.mediafire...hnewqmovz770awe

If you know how to flash it just use "SRocK-Rom(23153v1).bin"

At the end first thanks for Turkish rom cooker akay_06. After that thanks for developers i used their program, themes and other stuff.I used all this programs from my archive.So that i don't remember their name. Forgive that.

You must Do This:

*For connect internet go to settings-connections-operator settings. Select an operator without yours. Press ok. Wait 10 seconds . After that do it again and select your operator. Your internet/3g settings will be ok.

*First use you must select file types at core player and resco photo manager.

Known Bugs:

*Wifi disconnect when phone goes sleep. But if you use wifi shortcut in main menu for enable wifi it does't disconnect.(Except pressing power button manually)

How to Flash Bin File:

*Install Usb modem driver.

*Install Activesync(xp) - Windows device manager(vista-7)

*Plug your phone and wait windows to install usb drivers.

*Reset your phone without opening anything. And wait windows to install drivers again.

*Run Grandprix for your OS in administator mode(vista-7)

*Click only pda and select SRocK-Rom(23153v1).bin

*Check "Start download immediately" selected.

*Click detect. And reset phone. It start to write new rom.

grandprixv.jpg

Use your own risk! Good Luck

Edited by srock61

Guest srock61

omniaturk den :D bu arada sana da teşekkür ederim dialerinde çok küçük bi değişiklik yaparak kullandım :P hakkını helal et

Guest ssi42

omniaturk den :D bu arada sana da teşekkür ederim dialerinde çok küçük bi değişiklik yaparak kullandım :P hakkını helal et

Helal olsun ayip ettin, bu arada ben omniaturkden styla :D AFK roms olarak akayla birlikte calisiyoruz..

Guest evicub

Hy,I flashed your ROM.It is very nice ,thanks a lot.Only one .....can you tell me, how to avoid encription.I uncheked the box but it return to be chek when I try.

Guest ferguson

omniada androidi sorunsuz bir şekilde görebilecek miyiz arkadaşlar? emulasyon olarak değil ama. hoş emulasyon olarakta çalışmıyor sanırım.

Guest srock61

When I try to SPB buck up It show me a mesage that the phone is incript activated

have you encrypted your sd card befor. i never see an error about enc

Guest xuanlam2010

Good rom!!!

but i like taskbar icon in rom 29005 ock, you can make?

and you add office 2010 in your rom , please!

Thank

Guest bonilobo62

hello srock61 and intalado your new rom on my omnia i900 16g and my first impression is going very well (smooth, soft, time locks) good wifi, Gps good, very good micro phone, keyboard, very nice, and the camera well. and installed it my favorite and well without problems.

I always used rom and Spanish and is the first to use English and at first I assumed no disruption in the mobile

THANK YOU for your hard work and not be the last q rom this phone work for you (omnia i900) which is a plazer try new things.

to always ......

PS: could you explain to me that I use has the 3D folder .. Thanks :D

Guest srock61

can you share file .cab android lock screen installed your rom?

here it is. Thanks for ssi42 :D

Good rom!!!

but i like taskbar icon in rom 29005 ock, you can make?

and you add office 2010 in your rom , please!

Thank

it is hard for me because it doesn't have an installation cab. it cooked with ock's rom. And i dont use office too much. I give it in 2. link.

hello srock61 and intalado your new rom on my omnia i900 16g and my first impression is going very well (smooth, soft, time locks) good wifi, Gps good, very good micro phone, keyboard, very nice, and the camera well. and installed it my favorite and well without problems.

I always used rom and Spanish and is the first to use English and at first I assumed no disruption in the mobile

THANK YOU for your hard work and not be the last q rom this phone work for you (omnia i900) which is a plazer try new things.

to always ......

PS: could you explain to me that I use has the 3D folder .. Thanks :D

thank you for your message. :) 3D folder is like a test folder.You can test 3d runs at omnia. It shows 3d drivers installed and runs perfectly :)

Guest ferguson

bin uzantılı dosyaların yüklenişi ile ilgili geniş bilgiye nereden ulaşabiliriz?

how can i flash the bin files?

Guest ferguson

işletim sistemi vista. modem drv ok. mob ayg merk ok. profili seçiyorum, pda kısmından bin dosyasını gösteriyorum yükleme tamamlanıyor ama tel samsung yazısında takılıp kalıyor. sanırım boot dosyasını bulup işletim sistemine geçemiyor. eksiğim nedir acaba? bu romu denemezsem ölecem =) tşkkr

Guest xuanlam2010

can you share your kitchen for me? i like cook rom with your kitchen!

pl link mediafire !

Edited by xuanlam2010