[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Damn, it's got the Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Arm v7 cpu (but it has the Adreno 200 GPU, the same as the ZTE Skate if i'm not mistaken, so maybe it's not so bad after all).

It's actually called the Zte Blade III (and has no camera flash either, compared to the previous blades).

source : http://www.gsmarena....de_iii-4983.php

Edited by thomcd

Guest BerScott

I've swapped to C3C0 CM7 right now and ROM runs amazingly well. But have one question: supports stock CM7 browser bookmark sync? I can't sync it. And other question, C3C0 will you update with last repositories?

Thanks for you work

Guest agonbar

That's why i said it, it wasn't the official info when I saw it, but now it's confirmed, it's de same gpu with 4.0.4...C3CO...have we said how much do we love you??(that can't make sense in english....)

Don't get your hopes up, the adreno ICS libaries for the arm v6 CPU of the skate were released 5 months ago (https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobile-development/mobile-technologies/gaming-graphics-optimization-adreno/tools-and-resources), these are already build in the ICS and JB versions of tilal6991 and probably also C3C0's Paranoid Rom. It's the libaries for the CPU they need to unlock the full potential of hardware acceleration, i think.

Why don't you try yourself? You are the one to find out if it suits you or not. Everyone prefers something else.

So my advice: backup your current rom, flash mokee and try it. If it doesn't suite you, simply restore previous rom from backup.

ROM updated

Changelog for 31/10/2012 build

- synced with the latest CM7 sources

- new S3 kernel

--- CPU Governors revised

--- new CPU Governor - SmartassH3

--- refer here for more info

- some memory and file handle leak fixes

Edited by C3C0

Guest WiiSky70

ROM updated

Changelog for 31/10/2012 build

- synced with the latest CM7 sources

- new S3 kernel

--- CPU Governors revised

--- new CPU Governor - SmartassH3

--- refer here for more info

- some memory and file handle leak fixes

Thanks for the upgrade , and im now curious ....

What is that memory and file handle leak files ? What it does to my Skate ?