[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest C3C0

It should be possible. Try following the upgrade instructions in the first post. Backup first so you can get back to IA3 if anything goes wrong.

Guest C3C0

What are the improvements over tilal's 16/03 build.

Could you possibly integrate dolby?

Will give it a try later

No noticeable new features. Just the latest fixes from CM team, different kernel and now also camera force closes fixed.

DOLBY - this is impossible to port to CM without having the source code which we don't.

Edited by C3C0

Guest crnadakm

No noticeable new features. Just the latest fixes from CM team, different kernel and now also camera force closes fixed.

DOLBY - this is impossible to port to CM without having the source code which we don't.

Nah, never mind, I don't use it that often. Thank you for your effort. So far so good.

Edited by crnadakm

Guest C3C0

But when i tried to max the minimum frequencies it constantly freezes and reboots itself :(

OK here... What min freqs are you trying to set?

Guest Redstarr1

But when i tried to max the minimum frequencies it constantly freezes and reboots itself :(

Use the performance governor setting if you want to keep your cpu on max frequency.

Guest crnadakm

There is just one thing. This is fully functional, fast and stable ROM, everything works "Out of the box".

Therefore this should be recognized as official CM7 rom, but it isn't . Why?

Does it have to do something with their policy or?

Edited by crnadakm

Guest crnadakm

Its been accepted as official. Its only going to be included after cm7.2 stable so watch for that.

cool :)

Hm I've got a problem with link2sd

Last night it said that I need a quick reboot or to recreate mounting scripts.

So I recreated it and rebooted, but I didn't see that nothing happened , so it didn't recreate mounting script. And it wont read apps if I go quick reboot either.

I created mounting scripts for ext2 which is my partition format. Can I do it manually ?

Guest C3C0

Depending on your CWM version if you wipe data your sd-ext partition will be reformatted as ext2 or ext3.

It is more likely it has been reformatted to ext3. So try that instead of ext2.

Guest crnadakm

I didn't wipe anything, I just flashed this build over 1603 tilal's build.

I rebooted the phone and link2sd offered me 3 options, I chose quick reboot this time and my apps are here. so I will not touch anything :D

On my storage info it still says it's ext2.

Like I said, it's working so I will not touch anything.

Guest C3C0

Ahoj ceco, chcel by som sa len ooytat ako je na tom volume? este stale je ta romka taka ticha?

Yes. But I use built-in DSP manager to set equalizer for speaker to boost the audio.

Guest Gagas1

Q:Hi. Can you flash this on top of CM7 Ice Armor III

It should be possible. Try following the upgrade instructions in the first post. Backup first so you can get back to IA3 if anything goes wrong.

OK i have done everything you said on first post. I upgraded from Ice Armor III. At first boot i had to recreate partition to ext3 for Link2SD to work. After the reboot everything seems to work fine and faster than IA3. I f you can add soft buttons it will be perfect ROM. Gongratulations again.

Guest C3C0

I am not sure if you have seen that or if it is relevent but it looks like someone fixed a similar problem on an other phone without kernel work.

http://code.google.c.../detail?id=3765

Yes. I've seen this one. Later today I found out that compass works for me after calibration and also google maps shows the correct orientation and movement.

The one and only problem left is the one with Google Sky. The change in kernel I hoped could solve this didn't help.

I found out while debugging that the code where I found possible error is not executed at all, so no effect in fixing it.

So... The current version should be OK with compass and google maps.

I recommend deleting /data/misc/akmd_set.txt which contains calibration data and do the callibration from scratch by

moving the phone in all directions following the 8 shape.

Guest aamiel

So... The current version should be OK with compass and google maps.

I recommend deleting /data/misc/akmd_set.txt which contains calibration data and do the callibration from scratch by

moving the phone in all directions following the 8 shape.

Because compass is important to me, I have avoided CM ROMs. I just had a little try with CM9 last week and found that google maps worked. I guess they fixed something. Sky map is not maintained by Google anymore and the app I really use, GPS essentials did not behave... So back to some ROM coming from stock...