[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest klacirtg

Dear C3C0, I`d like to ask You, would You make a "refreshed" version of this excellent rom...? I do not knox exactly are there any important changes in CM or in kernel, but I insist very much to this rom, because everything works well and rapidly. If You make a fresh version in the near future I will try to do a clean install with Cronmod script. Is it good idea...?

Guest HeikoH

Dear C3C0, I`d like to ask You, would You make a "refreshed" version of this excellent rom...? I do not knox exactly are there any important changes in CM or in kernel, but I insist very much to this rom, because everything works well and rapidly. If You make a fresh version in the near future I will try to do a clean install with Cronmod script. Is it good idea...?

Nightly builds are available at http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=skate

refer to the first post for gapps zip.

Guest klacirtg

Nightly builds are available at http://download.cyan...m/?device=skate

refer to the first post for gapps zip.

Thanks, but in plain Nightly there is no:

----new S3 kernel

--- CPU Governors revised

--- new CPU Governor - SmartassH3

--- some memory and file handle leak fixes

So I insist rather C3CO`s work...

Edited by klacirtg

Guest omegavesko

Thanks, but in plain Nightly there is no:

----new S3 kernel

--- CPU Governors revised

--- new CPU Governor - SmartassH3

--- some memory and file handle leak fixes

So I insist rather C3CO`s work...

You can always just flash the S3 kernel over the nightlies. Should work flawlessly.

Also, CPU governors are part of the kernel.

Guest klacirtg

You can always just flash the S3 kernel over the nightlies. Should work flawlessly.

Also, CPU governors are part of the kernel.

Well, then I shall try that. Thank You for the information :)

• 1 month later...
Guest swordfin

Well, then I shall try that. Thank You for the information :)

Any success? I also use this rom, and its the best! Just went here to ask for updated version from C3CO :)

Guest omegavesko

Any success? I also use this rom, and its the best! Just went here to ask for updated version from C3CO :)

Ceco no longer has a device to debug on, so that's very unlikely. If you want 'updated' CM7 builds, just use the official nightlies.

Guest klacirtg

Ceco no longer has a device to debug on, so that's very unlikely. If you want 'updated' CM7 builds, just use the official nightlies.

Thanks. I use a fresh nightly with S3 kernel. Everything is working. :)

Guest Wacky.ddw

I downloaded the one from the fist page because gps wasnt working op android 4 roms and i need it sometimes. And since i use this phone everyday i think its important to have a stable rom. And i have random reboots on all android 4 roms.

Where do you get the nightly builds?

Guest omegavesko

I downloaded the one from the fist page because gps wasnt working op android 4 roms and i need it sometimes. And since i use this phone everyday i think its important to have a stable rom. And i have random reboots on all android 4 roms.

Where do you get the nightly builds?

http://get.cm/ has them, just like every other officially supported device. Just click the 'skate' button in the sidebar.

• 4 months later...

hi

I have AAC audio files that could be read by stock rom media player.with no problem.

But on this rom I cannot plat them - not with own player, nor with winamp ... (nor I guess with any other player)

what is the problem and how can I solve this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the archive is downloaded, but he accidents. zip does not run through the cwm. generates an error.

Try to download it again, and wait to download it complete, after try again to flash, i downloaded Omegamod based on cm7it has just little modifications and works perfectly

Edited by nimic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hoflaeng

Hi, Sorry to be a pain as this is my first post, but I have tried downloading the ROM from the link provided on page 1, but on each of 4 occasions the file downloaded is corrupt (and won't even extract from Windows or WinRaR), I tried installing the ROM from Clockworkmod, but got a install abort error when Clockworkmod tried to open the zip file. I suspect the file on the Goo server might be corrupt (I think the Goo site is being updated at present). Is it possible to provide a new link to a different location for the ROM? I would really like to try your ROM on my Monte Carlo! Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hoflaeng