[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest WiiSky70

Hi C3CO , i know the ROM is very stable and smooth with the vanilla Cyanogenmod , but you will be releasing another updates

in contact with CM sources ?

Also i would like to see removed the ADW Launcher for once , and see the default Stock gingerbread launcher but matching the Android 2.3.7 specification.

New update will be released as soon as I see some new progress or fixes for potential issues. Please note I am not eager to replace the default launcher simply because everyone prefers something else. It's up to the user to install preferred launcher. You could e.g. remove ADW from zip and add another launcher before flashing. But normally manual install of APk or via play store is good way to go.

Guest crnadakm

Hi C3CO , i know the ROM is very stable and smooth with the vanilla Cyanogenmod , but you will be releasing another updates

in contact with CM sources ?

Also i would like to see removed the ADW Launcher for once , and see the default Stock gingerbread launcher but matching the Android 2.3.7 specification.

You and updates :D

You can remove ADW by yourself and install stock or any other launcher and move it to system...

Edited by crnadakm

Guest WiiSky70

You and updates

You can remove ADW by yourself and install stock or any other launcher and move it to system...

Updates are awlays good no matter what Custom ROM with version they had , there is awlays improvments :P , as they say NEVER Stop developing :D.

But what i said about the launcher is a thought that C3C0 could do , the stock launcher for Android and ADW Launcher removed is great , becuse people will then go to Play Store and choose what they really want and not stuck with 3rd Party Launcher when they first setup the phone.

It's like having an Orange Launcher in there you know xD ?

Guest WiiSky70

You don't get it. ADW is an official CM app just like stock launcher is an official app of AOSP.

Delete

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest John Matrix

Not sure if this is problem in rom or skate in general because it was happening to me in CFX as well, when i try to call someone and i misstouch contact if i want to stop call it get bugged,this isn't happening all the time but it is sometime caller just stay and seconds passing and i m not sure if he is calling person or its just bugged and then i reboot phone , did anyone experienced something like this ?

Edited by John Matrix

Guest Productivity

Does anyone know if the ICE Armour Theme (from the Ice Armour ROM) will work on this ROM?

And how I could go about getting that theme out of the ICE Armour ROM?

Thanks

Guest inox_od

Stable ROM is good but I have some questions about it:

1. Is there a way to make dropdown menu from status bar transparent?

2. Current date is not displayed in my status bar when I touch it. Why?

Guest Richard_Arkless

Hi I recently upgraded my brother's phone from Atomicmod to this but the problem is that the proximity sensor has stopped working (The screen stays on during a call)

So far ive tried calibrating it under the device settings, editing it manually and restoring it to detault and still nothing

Also tried rebooting and still no change

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest milidroid

Hi!

First of all thanks for developing such an excellent rom! everything works great BUT i've a big problem since about 3-4 days! The Camera LED Flash doesn't work any more! It has been working till the last friday and since i got that it doesn't work any more .. i tried rebooting as many as i could but it's still the same! you think my LED flash is damaged or is there a way to repair that? please help me !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest inox_od

C3CO, do you know why current date is not displayed in my status bar when I touch it?

Unfortunately I couldn't find any tweak in CM settings to show it.

Guest reatman

When I use this ROM (the most recent build) the media-volume is way too loud... The sound coming from the headset is almost deafening, even though I'm using the lowest possible volume setting. The volume when playing music through the speaker is also pretty loud, but less noticeable. I tried lowering the volume through the DSP settings, but the difference is very slim.

Is this a known issue (I couldn't find anything about it in this thread)? Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Guest gavin.19

When I use this ROM (the most recent build) the media-volume is way too loud... The sound coming from the headset is almost deafening, even though I'm using the lowest possible volume setting. The volume when playing music through the speaker is also pretty loud, but less noticeable. I tried lowering the volume through the DSP settings, but the difference is very slim.

Is this a known issue (I couldn't find anything about it in this thread)? Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Flash the 'Basic version' S3 kernel from here - http://www.modaco.com/topic/353434-kernel-s3-for-cyanogenmod-roms/ from CWM.

Hold on a second. Update of stock volume for CM7 coming soon...

The volume is boosted because most people find the stock volume to be too low.

Uploading update that will revert to stock volume.

http://tinyw.in/VzlO

Flash via clockworkmod. No wipes needed.

Edited by C3C0

Guest sergeant_tito

updated from 16/06 build, stuck in a bootloop...i noticed that when flashing gapps it says for android 2.3.5 but CM 7.2.0 is 2.3.7?

Gapps are the same as they were in previous release and originally are taken from official CM download site.

It always said 2.3.5 and it is correct.

Did you wipe caches?

Guest WiiSky70

Nice work C3C0 , thanks for killing that annoying prompt of SIM UNLOCK :)

Besides that , can you port Beats Audio / Bravia Engine to the ROM ?

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest banemitre66

I just tried this latest update and I can say this is so far best responding rom for skate(for me) and I have tried them all,just one really stupid question how to delete (accidently made) new catalog?