[ROM][PORT][Gen2][26 MAY] Mokee OS for Blade [Updated to V2]

Guest sheennick

Guest thanosdk

CPU Overckicking settings are not working at all, even if you set them they go back to default, except that the rom works great, but battery life is an issue indeed.

Guest Ar_jay

I dont find battery life an issue at all with this rom. I can get through a day and a half of moderately heavy use on one charge. Much better than I could on ICS.

Running the latest built 1.10 (NOT FROM FRONT PAGE). with C303 patch and hotfix, adreno libs, roboto font, the MIUI app patch I posted a few pages back. Overclock governor set to interactive. Using stock SMS and dialler apps and running Go Launcher EX as launcher.

Hopefully this will help some people having problems. I am aware that just because it works with me it may not for you but at least you know that there is at least one person who is running this 100% stable with good battery life. I haven't had a force close in days.

Guest Shiv Prajapati

I still get the error :/

Package file invalid

or

Insufficient storage.. (i have alot storage left)

Any1 had fix to this?

Also any1 knows how to get better battery?

Offtopic : i had a question, that what does the "BootLoader" option does in reboot menu?

This case happened when you restored your system files from the previous rom. This happened to me also but a fresh install remove this sort of thing.

In My case I have just flashed the ROM file and the file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1310309 this thread.

Just restored my apps with data(Titanium Backup) and everything goes fine.

Bootloader option is there just because for any problem one should quickly reboot to bootloader and work with ADB.

This is default with CM ROM so the option has been merged with our ROM too, However we have a locked bootloader.

Guest Guilherme Haschel

The ROM from the post #212 is awesome, but battery is running out very quickly =/, and received messages are showing 3 hours after (tried every time based config in message and in settings apk to solve this)

Calibrated battery, and flashed a kernel that was posted here too helped to improve a little the battery. not too much. Still running out very fast

Guest mr_mufy

weel after almost a month with this rom. I can say, it's amazing.

I only have problems with the root user. nothing more. Fast stable and very pretty.

But for this be perfect i need the root access. How can i do that?

Guest merc1800k

guys i have a problem

i install the last rom of mokee and work very nice.

after i make wipe all and install via cwm cm9 konsta kang..all ok..

but now i cant install any rom ..no mokee no miui ...only i can cm9 konsta rom..what i do wrong???

if someone help me pls..

i do always wipe -dalvik etc and but no boot..stay at green android and after go to cwm

my partition is 220 mb

i forget...if i am trying to make partiotions via cwm at sd and nothing doing...

help me someone pls??????

Edited by merc1800k

Guest irv003

Skate port with multilanguage support ready. Multilanguage patch for blade version will be coming soon (as always)

thanks!!! waiting....

Multilanguage patch for MokeeOS v1.10.409 (version released on 23/07/2012)

I was not able to test this myself.

This means - make a backup and use at your own risk.

What this patch does:

- removes Chinese bloatware (those in system partition. Those that are preinstalled on data partition during rom flash can be uninstalled manually)

- replaces Chinese keyboard with LatinIME

- reorganizes Settings

- adds CM Settings

- fixes English in status bar

- adds additional languages

- adds battery % indicator from Mokee v0.3

- fixes force close in brightness mode setting in Settings / Status Bar Settings / Power widgets

- links System Updates to GooManager

- installs Superuser that works (also with correct link in Settings)

Link: http://tinyw.in/JFmB

Flash via clockworkmod, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, reboot (and pray)

Edited by C3C0

Guest merc1800k
Multilanguage patch for MokeeOS v1.10.409 (version released on 23/07/2012) I was not able to test this myself. This means - make a backup and use at your own risk. What this patch does: - removes Chinese bloatware (those in system partition. Those that are preinstalled on data partition during rom flash can be uninstalled manually) - replaces Chinese keyboard with LatinIME - reorganizes Settings - adds CM Settings - fixes English in status bar - adds additional languages - adds battery % indicator from Mokee v0.3 - fixes force close in brightness mode setting in Settings / Status Bar Settings / Power widgets - links System Updates to GooManager - installs Superuser that works (also with correct link in Settings) Link: http://tinyw.in/Ocr8 Flash via clockworkmod, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, reboot (and pray)

always reboot at logo mokee os !!

I need logcat to help me to identify the problem. So if there's somebody who can make it, do it.

I am not able to do anything with it without the logcat.

One issue that can cause this is the size of the system partition.

if it's too small, the system did not flash comppletely.

Edited by C3C0

Guest merc1800k

I need logcat to help me to identify the problem. So if there's somebody who can make it, do it.

I am not able to do anything with it without the logcat.

One issue that can cause this is the size of the system partition.

if it's too small, the system did not flash comppletely.

device memory 421

internal memory 162 mb ...all other pacthes work ok and update of mokee too

but the last no..

Edited by merc1800k