[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest yannliep

It has worken for one day without any crashes and now it doesn't stop so here is the logcat

V/StatusBarService( 623): makeExpandedVisible

I/System.out( 623): getAviilMemory

I/System.out( 623): EX_F_MEM is240

I/System.out( 623): pr is44

I/System.out( 623): d is 0

I/System.out( 623): netData is: 0.09 netPro is 0

D/AndroidRuntime( 623): Shutting down VM

W/dalvikvm( 623): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40018560)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): java.lang.NullPointerException

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService.getSendMessage(StatusBarService.java:3159)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService.SetMessageAndCall(StatusBarService.java:3289)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService.performExpand(StatusBarService.java:1364)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService.doAnimation(StatusBarService.java:1425)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService$H.handleMessage(StatusBarService.java:1227)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3835)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:864)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:622)

E/AndroidRuntime( 623): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

D/szipinf ( 297): Initializing inflate state

I/Process ( 623): Sending signal. PID: 623 SIG: 9

E/JavaBinder( 297): !!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!!

I/ActivityManager( 297): Process com.android.systemui (pid 623) has died.

W/ActivityManager( 297): Service crashed 2 times, stopping: ServiceRecord{405a5b20 com.android.systemui/.statusbar.StatusBarService}

I/WindowManager( 297): WIN DEATH: Window{407a2c88 StatusBar paused=false}

E/InputDispatcher( 297): channel '405310b0 TrackingView (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x8

E/InputDispatcher( 297): channel '405310b0 TrackingView (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

I/ActivityManager( 297): Start proc com.android.systemui for restart com.android.systemui: pid=981 uid=1000 gids={1015, 3002, 3001, 3003}

I/WindowManager( 297): WIN DEATH: Window{405310b0 TrackingView paused=false}

I/WindowManager( 297): WIN DEATH: Window{407308d0 StatusBarExpanded paused=false}

D/dalvikvm( 236): GC_EXPLICIT freed 12K, 51% free 2671K/5379K, external 0K/0K, paused 309ms

W/InputManagerService( 297): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40554b98

D/szipinf ( 981): Initializing inflate state

D/dalvikvm( 236): GC_EXPLICIT freed <1K, 51% free 2671K/5379K, external 0K/0K, paused 170ms

D/dalvikvm( 236): GC_EXPLICIT freed <1K, 51% free 2671K/5379K, external 0K/0K, paused 43ms

Guest C3C0

Looks like it crashes in custom code that was added by mokee team. I don't have their sources so it is impossible

for me to fix it. Do you remember what exactly was the point where it started FCing?

What apps you installed, what settings you changed?

Looking at the dissassemlbed systemui it looks like it crashes during some DateTime related operations...

Anyway, factory reset should help.

Guest yannliep

I didn't install anything or changed anything before the fc. I will try an new fresh install to test and if it appears again I'll go back to cm7

thx

Guest C3C0

Doesn't matter. It queries the sms service for number of messages sent so they can be displayd in SMS status window (first screem of status bar with info on ram, net, calls and sms.

And it crashes during the querying the sms service.

Guest C3C0

@all

You have probably noticed the strange anomalies that occur during window transitions.

Sometimes there are strange lock-ups and the previous screen is still visible for a short moment

when new window is being displayed. This patch fixes this anomaly bringing

the cleaner and more natural UI transitions:

Download: http://tinyw.in/IVQE

Flash via CWM, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, reboot

Guest crnadakm

@all

You have probably noticed the strange anomalies that occur during window transitions.

Sometimes there are strange lock-ups and the previous screen is still visible for a short moment

when new window is being displayed. This patch fixes this anomaly bringing

the cleaner and more natural UI transitions:

Download: http://tinyw.in/IVQE

Flash via CWM, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, reboot

Should I change the link from the second post, are the softkeys included in this one?

Guest C3C0

Yes it's including softkeys. You can remove the ui-softbuttons update that's in the second post and give this latest one instead.

Guest C3C0

Any idea how to turn off the camera sound? CM settings->turn off cam. sounds not working somehow.

It's not working and i don't know why. But you can flash this patch I did earlier for skatie. It should work on any gingerbread rom.

http://tinyw.in/kG7A

Guest MrDetonator

应该是基于blade移植的!,我之前也有移植过

不过在等待Mokee OS更新,加入了siri

I guess the translation is:

Transplantation should be based on the blade! I had before transplant

But waiting for the Mokee OS updates, join the Siri

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest banemitre66

I used coldfusionx ics rom for about month and its ok but this one,this one is just wow,wow,everything working,great responce,only two problems for me so far:"huge battery drain and camera videos not resognised in pc", but everything else is great.Thanx wery much for this rom and continue the great work.

Guest crnadakm

I used coldfusionx ics rom for about month and its ok but this one,this one is just wow,wow,everything working,great responce,only two problems for me so far:"huge battery drain and camera videos not resognised in pc", but everything else is great.Thanx wery much for this rom and continue the great work.

Battery drain ? Are you sure you don't have some app running or something, because battery life should be ok with this ROM, mine is easily day and a half up to two days ...

Edited by crnadakm

Guest C3C0

Yes. I am having good battery life, too. I would say it's even better than what I had on skatie rom that's based on the stock one. Search forum.xda-developers.com for betterbatterystats app. That should tell you what's draining the battery

I suppose some app can be preventing the phone from entering the deep sleep when screen is off.

Guest banemitre66

Dont know i only have this rom for about 2 days but battery issue is not big prob cause i,m never far from pc or electric socket,never mind that but camera videos are problem and i also forget that i can not install steampunk live wallpaper"wrong device" that i installed 10 times before,i will try to fake device to see if that helps.