ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Guest alfu

i just tried to get the access to cm settings through a simple hack. i tried it and was successful. what u need to do:

1. flash the attached zip in recovery

2. while rebooting select holo launcher

3. in the holo launcher hold ur finger anywhere on the screen and choose add shortcut

4. in the menu select advanced settings and choose any option , everything is part of the cyanogenmod settings and create one.

5. press the shortcut and go to the respective cm setting.

not everything changes the setting because lezo has its own different control. when I first said lezo is cm7 based nobody seemed to believe me.

the zip contains DSp manager , holo launcher, and modified cmparts.apk

New version of lezo rom 1.10.19:

uptobox.com/ehkpvzoffvf8/Lezo_V880_1.10.19.zip

cm7 calculator.zip

Edited by alfu

Guest sheennick

how come all these chinese ROMs are themed all the way to the core OS

how many people do they have working on these ROMs there are so many out there !

BTW nice find good to have so many options for our blades !

Guest sonalibag

ya, the Mokee rom is themed so thoroughly, now this rom is also so preety. Really, so much effort they put on this.

how come all these chinese ROMs are themed all the way to the core OS

how many people do they have working on these ROMs there are so many out there !

BTW nice find good to have so many options for our blades !'

ya, the Mokee rom is themed so thoroughly, now this rom is also so preety. Really, so much effort they put on this. only thing this roms lack is the softbuttons.

Guest shobhit_1990

This and LEWA are the best Roms for idea blade.............hands down..............superb battery backup.......and super light................with lots of free RAM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edweder

greatest rom for battery life...but...set online themes-forced close...can u tell me,where i can found themes for this excellent rom?and sensor dont work for call

Edited by edweder

Guest Malfis

Trying right now. Default language is probably chinese. Can be changed to english. Working so far good. Launcher need change. But looking good! Want see battery state.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wesley150

This rom is now on 1.6.21 just use the updater which is built-in. Just make sure your rom partition is bigger then 160mb because if it isn't , it won't install update

Guest edweder

Mirror please?

How can I download on everbox?

Thanks! ;)

click on this image post-898795-0-98909000-1341345179.gifbut you can download just one file per two days or something like that

Edited by edweder