ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Hello all u dudes first I request u to read the opening post of this thread thoroughly, there u vl find a lot of things about this Tom, and for cyanogenmod settings, if u r using default launcher in the application drawer window on the upperside u will see application Widgets option, tap on it and u can find lot of Widgets. one of them will be advanced settings shortcut. it is the cm settings . for any custom launcher in the create shortcut options u vl find advance settings option.

Guest edweder

Is there any way to get ö ä å when writing text message ?

i dont know,im not using stock keyboard.install other keyboard,or language pack for keyboard

Edited by edweder

Guest AndroiDemon

Dear All

I have installed this rom on the Idea blade and i have no doubts that this is the best ginger bread rom ever for this phone. But i have found one main issue. When is try to go in to the phone status option that is

settings>about phone>status and when i try to select network operators or network details

it rejects the operation and gives the error, "process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly, please try again" and network disconnects and restarts.

Any body else facing the same issue. Lets work to get this cleared. This is best gingerbread rom..

Also they have come up with new update as well

http://www.everbox.com/f/jaa5ST8KxrQAQqbhQ7IaTYS5m4

Edited by AndroiDemon

Guest edweder

Dear All

I have installed this rom on the Idea blade and i have no doubts that this is the best ginger bread rom ever for this phone. But i have found one main issue. When is try to go in to the phone status option that is

settings>about phone>status and when i try to select network operators or network details

it rejects the operation and gives the error, "process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly, please try again" and network disconnects and restarts.

Any body else facing the same issue. Lets work to get this cleared. This is best gingerbread rom..

same for me and 1.7.20 version has many bugs,memmory card not work,dont detect, some sound issues etc.

Edited by edweder

Guest edweder

This is modified version of Lezo 1.7.13 Rom

default language is english

removed chinesse apps

bootanimation HTC-One

phone model HTC-Desire (for Gameloft games)

removed necessary audio files

added a2sd

added Root Explorer

added morelocale for changing application language

added 360 launcher (better for me like stock launcher-but not supporting Lezo themes)

added font for all symbols and languages (chinnese supported)

issues:

settings/about phone/status/ reboot system

proximity sensor dont work even call (for me)

but still its greatest Rom for blade,very stable

Lezo_V880_1.7.13_eng_by Edweder...

http://czshare.com/3169089/02tH/Lezo_V880_1.7.13_eng_by_Edweder.zip

gapps...

http://czshare.com/3...apps_(1_07_2012).zip

some themes...

http://www.mediafire...a0cjjabluo0b6gc

http://czshare.com/3...ck_Lezo_ROM.zip

Edited by edweder

Guest edweder

This is modified version of Lezo 1.7.27 Rom

default language is english

removed chinesse apps

removed camera,browser,wallpapers,stock launcher,email,music...(im using external apps for all removed)

bootanimation HTC-One

phone model HTC-Desire (for Gameloft games)

removed necessary audio files

added a2sd

added Root Explorer

added traffic counter

added morelocale for changing application language

added 360 launcher (better for me like stock launcher-but not supporting Lezo themes)

added font for all symbols and languages (chinnese supported)

issues:

settings/about phone/status/ reboot system

proximity sensor dont work even call (for me)

but still its greatest Rom for blade,very stable

Lezo_V880_1.7.27_eng_by Edweder...

http://czshare.com/3181465/1Rql/Lezo_V880_1.7.27_by_Edweder.zip

This Rom is not CM7 Rom,has not CM settings

ok. to know if ur rom has cm settings, using any root browser go to /system/app and look for CMParts.apk. if u find it then the rom has cyanogenmod settings. in lezo rom it is shown in the launcher shortcut as advanced settings or advanced control , (something related to advance xxxx, i dont remember xactly.) . to get if u are using any cuztom launcher, choose create shortcut and select advancedxxxx . in stock launcher of lezo ,it is in the app widget window. for that u touch the menu icon then u see ur app icons then above the icons on the top of the window u will.see app widgets option select it and u vud see widgets. select advancedxxxxx and drag it o ur home window.

Dear All

http://www.everbox.com/f/jaa5ST8KxrQAQqbhQ7IaTYS5m4

it is becauze the rom is missing SpareParts.apk. now if u have any cm rom for blade (zip. file) then u find this apk in that rom xtract it and either flash the apk or just copy the apk file to /system/app folder using any root browser like root xplorer and restrt it and try . if didnt work then wipe data and try again. iam using miui so i dont know result just a try. hell man typing in galaxy y (friend's) is really a mess....

Guest pankajsammal

ok. to know if ur rom has cm settings, using any root browser go to /system/app and look for CMParts.apk. if u find it then the rom has cyanogenmod settings. in lezo rom it is shown in the launcher shortcut as advanced settings or advanced control , (something related to advance xxxx, i dont remember xactly.) . to get if u are using any cuztom launcher, choose create shortcut and select advancedxxxx . in stock launcher of lezo ,it is in the app widget window. for that u touch the menu icon then u see ur app icons then above the icons on the top of the window u will.see app widgets option select it and u vud see widgets. select advancedxxxxx and drag it o ur home window.

there is no cm settings dude, tried to restore cmparts and even tried different launcher but it is just not there...

Guest nitinkumar

there is no cm settings dude, tried to restore cmparts and even tried different launcher but it is just not there...

i am also not getting CMsetting and there's no advancexxx like thing in the app widget window..... plzz CMsetting are verry essentials to me..... tell me how to enable it...

Guest pankajsammal

i am also not getting CMsetting and there's no advancexxx like thing in the app widget window..... plzz CMsetting are verry essentials to me..... tell me how to enable it...

its essential to me to coz i need to lock the messaging app in memory otherwise i have lost sms's, thats why i am not using this rom..

i am running joyos perfectly...

its essential to me to coz i need to lock the messaging app in memory otherwise i have lost sms's, thats why i am not using this rom..

i am running joyos perfectly...

Joyos is a very good rom. And by d way in d opening of dis thred in one f d screenshots u cud find dat advancdxxxx widgets. May be in newer blds dey left it out, if u r in need den u may try flashing it after wiping data. If u r not aware, download filemanager.zip from xda ics tred and replace d apk with cmparts.apk anc rezip and flash in recovery after wiping data.