[28/04/13] MIUI.v4 for the ZTE Blade_3.2.22

Guest sanek1804

Guest byUnknown

Wer u able to sync contacts from the SD card???

I didn't not import my contact via sd card, I have my contacts stored via Google. Easier.

Add swedish dictionary. :)

Edited by byUnknown

Guest Hack3rr

I didn't not import my contact via sd card, I have my contacts stored via Google. Easier.

Add swedish dictionary.

How did u store via google?

Guest byUnknown

How did u store via google?

Settings - Account. And they will be there, if you have them on google. Search google for answers.

Guest gunapriyan

Waiting for the reply for the question about Wifi......I shall be happy if you could suggest

Edited by gunapriyan

Guest Hack3rr

I am using the rom and as far as I use it I can live with it. I had two reboot though. I hope for another updat soon

Does ur contacts sync? Mine gets stuck @ 5%(1773 contacts) via SD card. And via google sync it doesnt even start!

Guest replica0024

Does ur contacts sync? Mine gets stuck @ 5%(1773 contacts) via SD card. And via google sync it doesnt even start!

Yes, it does sync. Try reinstalling your rom.

Guest roxaddy

Great Job mate !!!

Been using this ROM for 2 days now....

Just couple o things u shud change,

1. The equalizer : Music App is not showing the complete equalizer. It only shows four switches out of it. 3 nd half actually.

and when u try to slide it , it doesn't slide too.

2. The Music app does not change the song name, album art and other stuff wen the song is changed and screen is locked.

the ROM is great overall, just these little things are to be taken care of ;)

Cheers :)

Guest shabahat

I like this rom very much . just I've a problem with the dictionary and appling themes doesn't change the boot animation and status bar

Guest Hack3rr

The customization on this rom is INSANE! The ICON packs, noti bar etc etc.. look glassy and sexy as hell... cant even think of going back if it wasnt for the stupid contacts sync!

hi! I'm from China

Thank you for MIUIV4 selfless dedication, June 17th I was in China Android forum post author, I just hope you can optimize the ROM good to China, make it a better popularization. I meant no harm, I hope you can continue to update. If you don't like, I will to modify it. Apologize sincerely to you.

China Android

Edited by rnwm

hi! I'm from China

Thank you for MIUIV4 selfless dedication, June 17th I was a forum post author in 'http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-3944734-1-1.html', I just hope you can optimize the ROM good to China, make it a better popularization. I meant no harm, I hope you can continue to update. If you don't like, I will to modify it. Apologize sincerely to you.

China Android

rnwm

Guest staud

Sanek, are you planning to release a newer version of your ROM? Since may 15th ColdfusionX has made pretty much progress, e.g. the airplane mode fix and other changes based on CM9 sources.