Contact Pictures

Guest feckineejit

Guest feckineejit

Does anyone else have problems with the contact pictures not showing when the person calls or they try phoning the contact, i don't think i had the problem when i was on B882, i've added the contacts from google with the pics but no luck, also changed the contact pictures in my google account, but still cant get them to show, the pictures are there as they show on my contacts list.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/shot000001f.jpg/

Guest feckineejit

ive got the same thing....happened with my blade too.

Just noticed that it happens with all off my contacts apart from 7 :huh:

Edited by feckineejit

Guest ovecka

Everything works without problems for me on B888 but those 96x96px images are damn ugly anyway. It'd probably be better not to show them. Google doesn't seem to care much.

Guest Rednose01

Funily enough i was going to ask the same thing, when receiving an incoming call there was no contact picture showing. But just recently,and i dont no what i did other than restart the o.s. i now have all my contact pictures show when i get a call. Go figure.

Guest RussellS

I don't have pictures assigned to many of my contacts but the ones that I do always display when that person calls. I'm on the Huawei B888 rom.

Guest feckineejit

just a thought, but those with the pictures not working, do you have whats app on your phone? i just removed it from mine and the pictures are working for me now.

Guest FrankieADZ

just a thought, but those with the pictures not working, do you have whats app on your phone? i just removed it from mine and the pictures are working for me now.

whats app?

i havent