--- DELETE THIS ---

Guest tillaz

Your a star tillaz.

No 720p does not work as I have lg camera pro,but it probably can be tweaked if someone knows how,since we have the S1 snapdragon proccesser that supports 720p.

Also,not sure we have init.d in our roms here as when I use supercharger script on pauls rom it says I dont have init.d.

@kyan31,

No this will not overclock your phone,we dont even have that yet,source was only released today.

well at least I have all the right build prop tweaks,as I already have all those :D

Edited by Guest

Guest Simon O

Setting JPG quality to 100% is wasteful. You can't tell any difference in quality between 90% and 100% but the file size will be larger. Best setting this lower to have smaller file sizes.

Guest FrownBreaker

Thanks for this will take a look. BTW loved your Atomic ROM on the OMC! It rocks

The stock build.prop has a popup that comes up before switching from Wifi over to 3G

Apparently setting this to false (the default true shown below) works on the G300

# DTS2010090602461 kange159607 20100906 begin

ro.config.hw_RemindWifiToPdp=true

# DTS2010090602461 kange159607 20100906 end

Is there a readme / tool chain you'd recommend for signing and packaging up files like this?

Edited by FrownBreaker

Guest labrador

Hi guys,i got this good phone and every day i read this helpful forum,thank you for good job...but i got another question for you. :) How can i input in rom with init.d support value for overclock cpu for some phone?Rom has two release but first was bad and support for more OC value and second is good but no more support for that value...How can change that?Where is that line in init.d?THANKS

Guest labrador

I know that this kernel for g300 dont support OC but i have a question about some other phone.Where is that line or folder in system that i can change value for different speed of CPU?Or how can i made something like .zip file which i have to update via CWM?

Guest Davidoff59

You need an overclockable kernel as I said and then use set CPU to overclock the device or in other words set the clock speed. If set CPU doesn't work on your other device, then you don't have an overclockable kernel.

Its not as simple as just adding code. It needs to be compiled.

My apologies if I am not understanding you correctly.

Basically init.d allows scripts to be run at a system level so various things can be tweaked,started,stopped,and what ever else a script can do,I think you can even make a script to show boot process log as your bootanimation.In theory there is no limit,if a script can be made for it,then it can probably be done.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

Basically init.d allows scripts to be run at a system level so various things can be tweaked,started,stopped,and what ever else a script can do,I think you can even make a script to show boot process log as your bootanimation.In theory there is no limit,if a script can be made for it,then it can probably be done.

oh ok :) cheers for that.

havent got a clue how to do it. so i wont touch it :) lol

Guest Smiff2

anyone found any problems from any of these tweaks?

this would be a good one to add (annoying wifi to data switch prompt):

http://www.modaco.co...tating-problem/

does this work with

http://www.modaco.co...ated-optimised/

if not i guess you can edit build.prop (?) manually?

maybe do a file which restores all defaults in case anyone has problems?

can anyone tell me where jpg quality tweak is set so i can remove that one. thanks.

Edited by Smiff2

Guest anything-but

Can someone enlighten me to how to enable init.d support? :)

I take it none of the current roms support it standalone?

Guest anything-but

I did look at that link already,but my old addled brain doesnt want to make a hash of my G300. :D

I guess i`ll pass on this mod for now untill i make sense of that site link....cheers anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anything-but

Installed on Kiri rom, scrolling webpages mucho improved,scrolling everywhere tbh,now buttery smooth. Will note how battery performs tomorrow @ work. Great job tillaz!