SIM lock status

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DumonKri

did you order the sim from the internet or did they just send it you ?

could you give us the link if so because the only orange sim i can find gives you £5 when you top up £10

cheers

Yeah i got one sent off the internet. Inside it tells you to phone 0800 870 8888 with your pac code.

Guest domenico lamberti

T-Mobile do a Full Monty SIM Only which is crazy, unlimited everything for £21! ,i mean unlimited isnt really unlimited, nothing really is, but damn, thats tempting

Guest DumonKri

Hey, guys! Can rom or system dump from Megafon Mint (russian Intel AZ210, not sim locked) help to break sim lock on OSD?

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think we need the bootloader unlocked to break the sim lock, and as far as i know that isn't going to happen any time soon :(

Edited by DumonKri

Guest shootomanUK

Hey, guys! Can rom or system dump from Megafon Mint (russian Intel AZ210, not sim locked) help to break sim lock on OSD?

we definately could do with a system pull from this device, we could choose form orange,xolo or megafon ics on our device.

and maybe sim unlock who knows ?

I somehow doubt they can unlock. Just be patient for 3 months and pay your £20 to Orange.

I somehow doubt Orange can unlock. Just be patient for 4 months and they can't send me the code .

Guest Simon O

I somehow doubt Orange can unlock. Just be patient for 4 months and they can't send me the code .

If you asked Orange for the code and paid the money then by law they must unlock the phone. Or are you just trying to be funny?

If you asked Orange for the code and paid the money then by law they must unlock the phone. Or are you just trying to be funny?

No,i'm not joking !

They can't give the code cause they didn't receive it from Xolo ... or they're just lying !

And why i will pay if my phone was bought since 4 month now ?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Why would Xolo send the code to Orange? Are you in the UK? If so I presume you bought the phone from Orange, either via the shop or online, in which case Orange would give you the code. It would have nothing to do with Xolo.

Guest captainkremmen

No,i'm not joking !

They can't give the code cause they didn't receive it from Xolo ... or they're just lying !

And why i will pay if my phone was bought since 4 month now ?

The Orange San Diego isn't made by Xolo, it's made by Gigabyte (owned by Intel). Orange would have no need to ask Xolo for the unlock code.

If you bought an imported Xolo then why would you expect Orange to provide you with the unlock code?.

Guest gustavbudinsky

i'm waiting for my unlock code only about 9 days - but.. jesus this is so stupid. i've waited 3months and now - few weeks again? probably i should ask for the unlock code on the second device a month in advance :(

Guest lost_secret

Hi everyone, I was really excited to get this phone as I heard its powered by an intel processor. Does anyone know any way to get this phone unlocked. i don't want to wait three months for orange.

rickywyatt

you mentioned that you have a URL to a working russian ROM, will this ROM unlock the phone

Come On!!!! you guys somebody must be able to find a way to unlock this as we now have root access.

I had a Samsung Galaxy s3 but sold it was laggy after installing about 20 apps and I was disappointed as I thought it was 4G but mine wasn't Now this phone is giving me a headache every time I look at it and seems useless.