CAN ANYONE PORT THIS FROM XPERIA MINI

Guest Harsh37

Guest massacre^

Hi there, since the rom is for the x10 mini I think porting it is possible. Equilym is currently out of station i bet he'l have a crack at it when he returns. Seems like Equilym is the only old dev here :(

Guest Harsh37

Thnxxx Dude!!!! Equilym i m waiting for dis port and massacre can u plz tel dis to equilym dat to port dis rom soon!!!!!!!!!! bcoz i m eagerly waiting for it!!!!!!!!!!

Guest massacre^

Hiya, i send him a message hope he returns fast :)

BTW which rom you are currently using?

you can try this rom out its awesome imo and you can get ics like themes also i guess

Guest redhawkuk

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't CM9 require a gen2 handset??

Since the majority of Racers are still gen1 porting this ROM would be pretty much a pointless exercise.

Richard S.

Guest massacre^

I think its because ZTE Blade uses almost same internal hardware and thus easier to port from Blade than from Xperia Mini.....

There are also a few ports from HTC Hero though ( the only ics rom uploaded in this site was a port from HTC Hero).

Guest equiliym

We need working proprietary files fir racer to port any version of ics which we dont have sadly, i made cm9 boot on racer months ago but even the screen doesnt work, needs gralloc sensors copybit etc etc.. cm7 kernel seems fine too

Guest plegdroid
We need working proprietary files fir racer to port any version of ics which we dont have sadly, i made cm9 boot on racer months ago but even the screen doesnt work, needs gralloc sensors copybit etc etc.. cm7 kernel seems fine too

me thinks cm7 kernel will work too, tilal gave us a placebo kernel one day to try on cfx, which turned out to be the stock kernel that came with the skate. he's also stated the on screen cursor issue was not solved at kernel level, but me thinking was in settings apk,as that's where the options to turn it on and off are located. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest massacre^

so far i only found how to change looks of the cursor....it can be found in res/drawable-mdpi/pointer_arrow.png...but did'nt find any thing in settings.apk as many things related to touch input is situated there...someone a bit more experienced might be able to find something. What will happen if we delete the file? :P

Edited by massacre^

Guest plegdroid
so far i only found how to change looks of the cursor....it can be found in res/drawable-mdpi/pointer_arrow.png...but did'nt find any thing in settings.apk as many things related to touch input is situated there...someone a bit more experienced might be able to find something. What will happen if we delete the file? :P

youd need to decompile the apk, to get to bools (possible ) that would be in the arsc file and change a setting from true to false, so after boot it would be turned off .

could you up the settings apk and I'll have a look, as iam set up for decompiling, recompiling ics :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
yes its aosp the only build that was uploaded...
I'll have a read to see if there is a way to decompile odexed apk

:D, thanks mate :)