CAN ANYONE PORT THIS FROM XPERIA MINI

Guest Harsh37

Guest equiliym

Try decompiling and editing xmls, nothing will change if you edit picture, and will get FC if delete it due to missing resources etc

Guest plegdroid
Try decompiling and editing xmls, nothing will change if you edit picture, and will get FC if delete it due to missing resources etc

iam thinking, 4.0.4, there's problems @ decomposition due to apktool until 1.4.6 is finally released . take this is 4.0.3? :P

Guest equiliym

iam thinking, 4.0.4, there's problems @ decomposition due to apktool until 1.4.6 is finally released . take this is 4.0.3?

nah if you just have settings.apk your problem is that you need to install framework with apktool for it to decompress system apks p; hope i wrote that good >.<

Guest plegdroid

morning, apktool if framework-res.apk? press enter,

then apktool d settings.apk

press enter to decompile settings apk.?

:P

yes understand :P

Guest plegdroid
yep, thats the one :D check bools and values i guess

thanks for the clarity, me also thinking bools as it's just true or false values, or value depending what it's pointing to, maybe changing a 1 to 0.:D

Guest equiliym

true/false usually.. tho i had problems with that before, i change to false, compile and push on phone and as default it show something is uncheck but its still on >.> kind of hated it