[KERNEL]AdrenalineForce Kernel for STOCK ROMs dedicated to Kernel Master Spica

Guest sreeprajay

Guest sreeprajay

AdrenalinForce Kernel fully based on HP SR3R made by the KERNEL MASTER SPICA:

I am a beginner from XDA Developers forum. I just tried to make a Kernel for STOCK ROMs with the help of SPICA.

*Description:

-Ive built this kernel as per kosi2001's thread. Thanks to KOSI for the spread of Knowledge.

-thanks to SUPERSKILL for installing ubuntu on virtualbox.

-Thanks to the Kernel Master SPICA who guided me and gave me some knowledge and the stuff to do this. I have complied this with the knowledge Spica gave me.

-To honour the KERNEL MASTER SPICA I've named my system my PC as hp too and I started working on it following the instructions.

-Its fully based on sr3r sources which each one of us can access and available.

-Built with HP Pro ToolChain which spica provided before a week (Thanks to him).

-I tried first with linaro-android-toolchain but could not really get it working somehow.Maybe I wasnt good enough.Sorry for being so bad in this.

-I got overall better performance stability and fluidity with Spica's toolchain and I have tested with this for sometime now.

-Believe me...I am a noob. I have no programing knowledge. I am nowhere near a master like Spica. To be very frank I have just compiled from sr3r sources. I have no more knowledge than compilation so I cannot answer more technical question. Thank you for understanding.

Changelogs:

-the same as Sr3R2 changelogs.

Advantages:

-faster ,more battery friendly in my testing. I guessed its because of Spica bhai's toolchain. I have exactly used the same things and same way as he guided me....Just need to know why I have to do tongue.gif and what will happen if not....I have no idea frankly...I cant explain anymorebiggrin.gif

Just followed every bit of tutorial he gave me and that chat with him. Any technical issues I need to say...I am a noob tongue.gif and all was because of the toolchain and its master.

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO THE MASTER and those who have guided me and to those who made this wonderful world of ANDRIOD and O2X.

Download:

http://min.us/mnWhJxNI0

http://uploading.com....sedOnSr3R.zip/

Please give me a feedback which will allow me to learn but dont forget to THANK the KERNEL MASTER and ofcourse me.

I am in a world where each guy is helping me but I would dedicate this Kernel to a specific few below who were very helpful.

CREDITS:

KOSI(for his thread and spreading the knowledge)

SPICA(for instructions and toolchain)

SUPERSKILL(the guy who supports everybody and works silently)

and all those who will remain patient and supportive to test m first effort.

THANKS EVERYONE

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH UR DEVICE...DONT BLAME OTHERS

you can follow the original thread:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1689939

Guest SuperSkill

Finally something happens here, thanks for releasing here as well. Now its your turn Carburano. I did my theme here just now, so lets get together and get this place up and going again. Thanks Shreeprajay for release here:)

Guest carburano
Finally something happens here, thanks for releasing here as well. Now its your turn Carburano. I did my theme here just now, so lets get together and get this place up and going again. Thanks Shreeprajay for release here:)

1.3 will be released here too :-)